Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 51 am

EU low held over 30 mins in 3 mins time

That favours higher next half hr - but remember we need more clues - as no one clue will work 100% of the time - ideally you need 3 or 5 clues all agreeing to a direction

yes but more clarity in several
mins

See how the manipulators play the game

LP's holding back orders etc etc and players setting up false moves - both ways

Just seen on TV news about all the fines be looked at for currency manipulation tricks going on by banks around the world

Dont you just love this game lol

7 57 am

We are technically in a BTTZ area - with both interim highs and lows both gone over 30 mins with no new breaches and in a tight range

Hopefully after LO - all will change again in next hour

8 00 am

EJ as been a bit clearer than EU with a slightly larger range of 20 pips approx against EU 13 pips

Trouble is - neither can be trusted atm

EU - breached low now - and after 30 mins - excuse must be LO starting

Still not just jumping in - would sooner sit on hands - than be tricked atm

EJ at 8 03 am

Not breached low - which as held over 30 mins

Thats because EJ not got the volumes and manipulation going on as the EU

agrred, im waiting for some structure to develop. atm all i see is a big fall yesterday and bttz effectively from then on

EU

this is now a proper scalp sell - but I am only in on 30% of normal multi lots - simply do to the fact - I cannot 100% trust the move - because of previous manipulations etc

My cut off on sells now is 76

I have pulled the 30% stake at 96 - as did not want it to go out of profit and 97 became a scalp sell again - but not taken that one

EU

7 23 am in new TW

low now 2584 and bounces staying under 93 are sells again

7 32 am

EU

keep a note on time low of 2584 printed - as we did not stay under 93 on bounce - and the whole move is being manipulated etc

We need now over 98 and staying then above 92 for a turn being tried up - and then of course low holding for 30 mins with no breach

Only look at more scalp sells under 2579 and 75

Was not able to even follow my own instructions this morning - and even then when entered - only at 30% stake size - frustrating

Still thats trading at times

Good Morning F. and MM.
Indeed been watching LO for EU in last 20 minutes with interest, I expected a bounce up to 74-77 too.
Great to see it unfold...

Status
Not open for further replies.