Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love old soaps. i was watching one the other day. The producers had decided to bring back an old character as they had lost the plot somewhere. They should have just cancelled instead as it was disappointing first time round

First couple of hours on Demo EU and I am barely surviving making mistakes.
This is the beginning of my 100's hours training. :smart:

Attachments

• SellEU.jpg
    SellEU.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 82
I think its very bitty atm - plus BTTZ's - market wants to tease and trap traders in wrong trades

Going to have this hr off now - will check maybe just after 10 30 am - but if nothing - then back after 11 00 am

With main news another 9 hrs away - markets not up to much just now - but as we know - all can change every hour

Stay focused - and dont get suckered by tease PA

See you later

F

possible to set broker time to your local time? which broker do you use?

I use AxiTrader on demo, I have a live account with Alpari. But I am happy with the day finishing at end of NY session anyway as it is a reference.
I may switch to FxPro to practise Intraday in the future.

I use AxiTrader on demo, I have a live account with Alpari. But I am happy with the day finishing at end of NY session anyway as it is a reference.
I may switch to FxPro to practise Intraday in the future.

nice idea about the reference point. ty for that. i use fxpro charting as it has a deal map function, which is possibly the very best tool i have to help me survey and review the trades i took

see what i mean

Oh yes it looks very useful and I can see most of your trades were profitable.
I was playing with the cTrader web platform demo yesterday. I need to get used to it. Do you use the desktop version?
One function I like is the volume available for buy and sell prices.

Oh yes it looks very useful and I can see most of your trades were profitable.
I was playing with the cTrader web platform demo yesterday. I need to get used to it. Do you use the desktop version?
One function I like is the volume available for buy and sell prices.

is tick vol. some authors suggest it works as a proxy, but im not sure. there is a great Linda R vid around that gives better options imo and worth a watch

morning all...........

usd continues on bear side (4th day now)........but pretty light volatility.......nothing to write home about

tied up today ...........good hunting
N

morning all...........

usd continues on bear side (4th day now)........but pretty light volatility.......nothing to write home about

tied up today ...........good hunting
N

Good Morning NVP, it is always good to have the bias in the back of our mind. Have a good day.:)

11 02 am

Back now for a bit

Will update and do a quick review again

If I cannot see anything in next 8 mins will pop back at Midday

EU

Range so far 45 to 2723 - approx 22 pips

Not planning to just keep scalping it - but will do if not near my target my 3 30 pm or before

GU

Bottom for now 6111/ 2 - above 15 a scalp buy and I believe MM is in that as well

EU

11 06 am

Above 36 /37 on pullbacks EU can be scalp bought again - but we do need a clear breach of 45 - and then we do have more R's all within next 20 pips above

Under 62 on any bounces on EJ - should be sells again

Above 137 65 - then a turn being tried - but still more R's at 70 /75 area to scalp sell again from

EJ comment from just over an hour ago

made above 65 and now testing 75

To hold scalp buys we need above 78 and 83 - if not under 75 is a scalp sell confirmed for holding longer under 62 and 59

Status
Not open for further replies.