Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realised I had my times out of sync with the big drop at 6 00 pm - I had been saying earlier news at 7 00 pm - silly bu**er

Oh well, it seems that a lot of the the swing trader bull stop loss got triggered too...

Yes

And now more bears will jump on board for under 2600 and lower

I had said earlier this week we needed to stay above 2600 and then 2665

Now we are under one - but not both

So when are the bears going to be fried again - lol

Trouble is this is big QE news - so a good excuse for lower if the banks really do want to play that angle

Personally - I always think they like taking money off the table - rather than bother about world economics etc etc

See you tomorrow

Regards

F

Thursday 30th October 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Two days left and end of the month - and also then exactly 12 months since I started this thread - ie November 2nd 2013.

Yesterday's FOMC news and the finishing of the US quantative easing policy had a big effect - with the dollar shooting up and large falls on the EU / GU etc

During the Asian Session - we fell another 35+ pips on the EU - under the 2600 level - but have since this morning - bounced back up and are currently at 6 35 am at approx 2600

Will do a quick review and updates on the main pairs I plan to trade today along with making sure I have the correct times on the calender - as this week we are still awaiting the US to align with the European DST.

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 42 am

Low of 2587 and as been above 95 a scalp buy - but needing above R's at 2615 -20 to have any chance of turns up

Any further fall under 2587 will be met with more supports at 75/80 -and then 2550 -60 area.

As I type the EU is struggling to crack above 2605 and 2600 became a scalp sell - so therefore a range of say 20 pips to break out of to look for the next direction

GU

6 46 am

Similar to EU from yesterday - a big fall and down just under 6000 this morning

Low of 5966 - and we need price to rise above 6025 and 35 to be thinking any turn up is on the cards

Price currently at 5982 after a scalp sell under 5990

UChf / swissy

Presently making a morning high of 9577 and a 130 pip rise from the low of yesterday

Supports now of 9550/60 and a big R at 9590 to 9600

I would hope to be scalp selling the Swissy under 9605 - or even under 9600 sometime this morning

Price now at 6 53am still 9577/8 and still scalp bullish above 62 area

Looking at the Calender - I can see we have quite a bit of major EU and US dollar red news again today

So more excuses to rise the dollar price higher and drop the EU / GU / AU etc ?

Or will it be ?

Yen pairs at approx 7 00 am

UJ rose in price to above 109 00 and now at 109 14 and is scalp bullish above 109 07

EJ - different - price fell - but not so dramatic from news - but is still more bearish under 137 55 /60

GJ - the beast - different again - this pair as already nearly made up its price falls from the news and currently at 174 40 area - above 174 -20 ish still more bullish for session.

AJ - not one I cover at all normally - but still in its last few days range of 95 50 to 96 20 area

Will be scalping the EJ later - after we get out of its immediate tight range

EU

7 09 am

Above 2593 scalp buying again - but needing over 2607 to hold on longer for a bigger retrace

Would only scalp sell now under 90

I have pulled the 30% stake at 96 - as did not want it to go out of profit and 97 became a scalp sell again - but not taken that one

7 32 am

EU

keep a note on time low of 2584 printed - as we did not stay under 93 on bounce - and the whole move is being manipulated etc

We need now over 98 and staying then above 92 for a turn being tried up - and then of course low holding for 30 mins with no breach

Only look at more scalp sells under 2579 and 75

Attachments

• line.PNG
    line.PNG
    122.8 KB · Views: 69
7 41 am

EU

Cannot trust the present set up

Its still looks bearish under 98 and 93 - but - its been manipulated and so we might get another low under 84 to say 82 - then a 10 pip bounce up

Under 79 and 75 would convince me its still wanting lower - otherwise - wait for the trap to end

Status
Not open for further replies.