Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in time to take the 30% off scalp buy on EJ at 56 - as now in a scalp sell mode under 60

Because I was late getting into EJ scalp sell - was in scalp buy still at 56 - then i waited to bounce back up to 55 and caught 53 for the sell. I came out 70% at 35 as I thought it might try a bounce there - but no and now its hit 31 and moved 30% stop down to 39 - as till wanting to scalp buy again

EA - needs over 5381 for more confirmation - and EJ - still holding over 31 - but needs to take my 39 stop out and hit 42 - then I will try and scalp buy again over 35

Last edited:
EJ - taken my free trade stop out at 39 - ( that was worth 13 / 14 pips profit) and made 41 - so looks as though 31 should hold for now and so look for scalp buys over 32 on the pullbacks

If 31 went only go to scalp sells under about 25 - as could be just more tease

In a few pips on AU scalp sell and EA and EJ scalp buys but will take some 70% stakes off - as its still in tease time atm

EU - just noticed trying under recent low now at 3730 and still falling - too late - not in it as been concentrating on another 3 pairs - will now see if it worth scalp buying soon

AU - I came out my free trade sell yesterday at 8922. Under 8915 and 8900 we know we would be selling again - but meanwhile over approx 33 this is more scalp buy land - but need over 65 and really 9000 to think a larger turn up might happen

Hour time window now so will check out a few

Yeah I exited my AU needs under 8900 as you say to reconfirm short bias.

Yeah I exited my AU needs under 8900 as you say to reconfirm short bias.

Its just been a great sell from 40 -50 price area and under 28 still in down scalp bias with low so far 13 - will be interesting to see if we do go under 8900 now ;-)

Have a good day - although saying that I know you will CM ;-)

GU - no bounce at 6300 - and now 6292 - under 6311 still in down bias - but there is bound to be a few scalp buy bounces now

Status
Not open for further replies.