Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ - stopped for now at 35 but need really 42 to hold any scalp buy

Would only scalp sell now under 31 and 27 I reckon

43 and taken 70% off from 38 - but out in 15 mins so will put 30% stop at 30 which means if stopped out only a very small profit on the whole scalp as stop on 30% under entry

See you later

Regards

F

AU - I came out my free trade sell yesterday at 8922. Under 8915 and 8900 we know we would be selling again - but meanwhile over approx 33 this is more scalp buy land - but need over 65 and really 9000 to think a larger turn up might happen

Hour time window now so will check out a few

AU - I came out my free trade sell yesterday at 8922. Under 8915 and 8900 we know we would be selling again - but meanwhile over approx 33 this is more scalp buy land - but need over 65 and really 9000 to think a larger turn up might happen

Hour time window now so will check out a few

agreed ........A/U is a buy to watch

N

EJ - looking to see if in this half hr we can scalp buy again - ideally 38 -42 area

EU - above 3740 and 50 - up bias and more scalp buy land - under 40 then hold any scalp sells for tests of supports at 25 and 3710 / 3700

more like it ..........when you take a break - go through in your head what you did better today that you didnt yesterday (y)

N

Agree with you N - a good tip for MM

Have a good day - but got the feeling after going through your thread.... you will ;-))

Regards

F

EJ - looking to see if in this half hr we can scalp buy again - ideally 38 -42 area

EU - above 3740 and 50 - up bias and more scalp buy land - under 40 then hold any scalp sells for tests of supports at 25 and 3710 / 3700

EJ now at 38 and 5 mins to time window - under approx 30 might mean a different approach but still watching and waiting to see if we can get a scalp buy bounce in the half hr time window

Status
Not open for further replies.