Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU - 8935 area still holding - would need over 54 to show a turn is being attempted and then on a pullback that stays over 37 worth scalp buying again

EU knocked out 30% scalp buy at plus 1 pip and now EU falling again. Need under low of 50 and 46 to be convinced its trying down - otherwise is this another yesterday trick

I am in with a wide wide stop, will just let it run. The next potential support is around 0.8925s.Will probably just review this one hourly now, has a great potential RR. I was listening into Ransquark and they called it quite early but still the hesitation cost me, then had to add AUDUSD into my quote screen as I dont normally trade it. :LOL:

could be a nice xmas presy.

AU - near the 8925 area now - great call - down to 30% scalp sell and stop now at 40 so will watch now to see if 20 could let go ??

EU - range now say 47 to 81 approx 34 pips.

its trying back up again - but is it another ploy - to catch out all and sundry again ;-))

AU - near the 8925 area now - great call - down to 30% scalp sell and stop now at 40 so will watch now to see if 20 could let go ??

yeah locked in some dough. I am a long term hold here. The timing of the release was comical being 8 mins before the US data, also it was like midnight Ozzie time, talk. Traders in Oz will start waking up in the next couple of hours, will be interesting to see what happens then. :LOL:

I am late today as also school run - so was not planning anything more than a scalp or 2 beforehand.

I notice EJ and AU have been good to you this morning MM

Status
Not open for further replies.