Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
so yet again all gaind destroyed. currently looking for harder wall to bang head against

dude. when you said you were tired an hour ago, that would have been a warning sign for me to step away from the computer. you will just make bad decision when you are tired. imo this game is about getting each element of the process 90% right, if you are tired/distracted/ill step away and recharge - always worked for me.:D

dude. when you said you were tired an hour ago, that would have been a warning sign for me to step away from the computer. you will just make bad decision when you are tired. imo this game is about getting each element of the process 90% right, if you are tired/distracted/ill step away and recharge - always worked for me.:D

Totally agree - if you are tired etc and not in the "zone" - focus wise - forget trading and have a break - something relaxing - ie sex with the au pair etc ;-))

GU - trying to turn back up and really scalp buy ages ago when I was out from 73. We need over 92 and 95 to take it seriously and then try and scalp buy again over 80

Entering time window - would like to scalp sell GU soon - still in 30% on scalp buy - no 6300 and I will pull buy and look for next clues

I have put in a request for an au pair with management (wife) the request didn't go well. Shame as a we could do we a young 18-25 yr old european stunner around here.

ROFL - yes could'nt we all - I would even accept a 25 -30 yr old stunner - but my wife prefers we hire 50 -70 yr old ones - ;-))

just gone 2.30 pm UK time and GU was a nice scalp sell under were i got out my buy at 97. Already dropped 25 pips and I think I am too late now to get in - as had to pop out in between ( no it was not for sex - shame ;-) lol

Might be able to get scalp buy on GU and then sell again under 6288

Supports from 6268 to 72 - so might be able to line up ?

AU - a LH again to 62 and 8953 and a scalp sell under 50. No not in that one as out again - will watch to see if interim supports at 30 will hold any further fall now

AU - would be nice to scalp buy up to say 42-46 area and then scalp sell again - needs to line up with time windows as well

Status
Not open for further replies.