Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
should be over by 1.10 allowing time to grab some lunch back at their desks for the number.

PS - I am long TP 1.3799

Last edited by a moderator:
Back now for 1.30pm News and notice AU as bombed 75+ pips in last 15 mins ??

EU just been down to 3760 - so a LH and LL since Opens and similar GU

I would need back over 3785 and 90 to think and EU scalp buys now are worth holding again - otherwise would favour scalp sells - but with scalp buys less than 10 -15 pip moves

Yes lots of movements prior to the news and AU bombed down over 75 pips - for some reason

Still want to scalp buy EU in between 40 and 55 area -

Under 40 then would be holding more scalp sells

GL

i think it has something to do with this:

13.22 RBA governer says needs AUDUSD closer to 0.85. I got hurt on the Euro but got a cheeky short on the AUD off, i think it has plenty more downside.

i think it has something to do with this:

13.22 RBA governer says needs AUDUSD closer to 0.85. I got hurt on the Euro but got a cheeky short on the AUD off, i think it has plenty more downside.

Watching on AU to see if 8960 holds over 30 mins

Meanwhile above 65 - AU scalp buy - but I need 93 and 97 to hold on
otherwise will grab what i can ;-)

Missed EU bounce at 50 /51 - as was buying AU

That was a quick 16 pip bounce on EU - the bar stewards are playing like mad ;-)

Not in AU myself, but set up building looking towards an entry for me, sitting watching and waiting

I am in with a wide wide stop, will just let it run. The next potential support is around 0.8925s.Will probably just review this one hourly now, has a great potential RR. I was listening into Ransquark and they called it quite early but still the hesitation cost me, then had to add AUDUSD into my quote screen as I dont normally trade it. :LOL:

could be a nice xmas presy.

AU price knocked 71 out - so have to think now - no 86 in 15 mins and will look for scalp sells and an attempt under 60 then

AU price knocked 71 out - so have to think now - no 86 in 15 mins and will look for scalp sells and an attempt under 60 then

GL guys with the AU so far 60 held and as Dinos says - could be trying to turn
but watch 85 mid high now and if that does not go by start of next time window we will try under 60 then - and as CM says will look at lower supports then

Swissy needs over 88 and 91 for any more scalp buys - and if that happened then EU might try going under 40 support area

and as Dinos says - could be trying to turn

Oi :), I said building for a possible entry, never said long, still in down mode for me,, I saw hesitation in the price around S2 daily, a break of that would see me shorting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.