Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're as good as Tar and you have extreme confidence, there's no such thing as a financial wall

Well - there was in my case

Everbody has one

Maybe Tars's is 50 lots or 100 lots or higher

Of course if you are trading bank's money or not your own - then its a bit different

But many normal retail traders never get anywhere near 10 lots - TOP

11 05 am

Where are we on the GU then Tar

Sell under 40 - but was that not on 3 pip stop and it made 45/6

Or are you now just holding a buy ???

I don't know.
Everyone who I speak to on trading forums (esecially on elitetrader) tells me they are trading much bigger size than that and making lots of pips everday.
Obviously, as you say, one can't ask for any proof like statements etc...

I thought you are sharp and do refresh the thread every 30 sec , no one bought at 1.6120 ...

So even more confused now ??

Also - even when you refresh this thread every 30 seconds - sometime you do not still catch all comments made - and if its on another page - even worse

So please clarify you GU position now ??

Cheers

F

I don't know.
Everyone who I speak to on trading forums (esecially on elitetrader) tells me they are trading much bigger size than that and making lots of pips everday.
Obviously, as you say, one can't ask for any proof like statements etc...

So they are all millionaires on Elite Trader then ??

Must check it out lol

So even more confused now ??

Also - even when you refresh this thread every 30 seconds - sometime you do not still catch all comments made - and if its on another page - even worse

So please clarify you GU position now ??

Cheers

F

All GU and GJ positions were closed a couple of hours ago !

105 pips so far ...

I think he's boat shopping.
i'm as dissapointed as you. I think he's up there with Tar (best trader online) from what I hear

Boat shopping ?

What a canal boat to live on ??

Funny enough - I had many a meeting with Richard Branson on his canal boat office in Little venice / Maida Vale - ( london ) in the late 1980's

In those days he was not a billionaire though - lol

What's a real laugh here is that I am telling the 100% truth - but I get the feeling you are not ;)

Trouble is my pips really have double counting in them as I count scalp pips on 100% as well as any pips off 30% scalp /swing trades

This will go completely over a lot of any non followers heads here - will explain it more another time

No, silly. Sunseeker sports boats I think?
They're quite cool. Me and Alan Sugar went out on one ages ago and had a right old giggle

Trouble is - can you put your hand on your heart or on your mother's dying death bed and say you are telling the truth Scholfield

See that's the difference - I can with Branson

Worked on one of his management's teams and was a director on 2 of his 127 companies at that time for nearly 3 yrs

Yes - I have met Alan Sugar as well - but never been on and Sunseekers with him - but have with Gio Benedetti - an Italian / Scot Multi millionaire who as a 50ft one moored in South of France

All 100% Truthes - I just get the feeling some of the stuff you are saying maybe not so :LOL:

11 36 am

GU struggling still - cannot get over 48

Under 40 you could hold scalp sells on - or if we do make over 49 and 50 - look for pullbacks then before 6060 area

So disappointed wonder boy has not turned up

Credit to Tar he did a COB

( c*ock on block ) - and survived for another day

See you after Lunch guys

Good Trading

F

PS - lots of news later

Status
Not open for further replies.