Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a break

will try and be back before next 2 red news items

Good Trading - stay focused - watch time windows and levels

Wake up what you've been smoking its 1.6020 not 1.6012 .

greetings Forexmospherian and other devotes.

sorry to bum the party, i occasionally stop by,,there is nothing better then on-line bravado. when someone prompted show a proof, the other side fires ''i have no reason to prove'' and acts like a muscle car in a outcasted village with semi retarded peasants ,,, same old same old,,forums tend to make me puke in a way, speaking generally. Tired of anonymous ****..but times r sometimes boring indeed and we meet.

greetings Forexmospherian and other devotes.

sorry to bum the party, i occasionally stop by,,there is nothing better then on-line bravado. when someone prompted show a proof, the other side fires ''i have no reason to prove'' and acts like a muscle car in a outcasted village with semi retarded peasants ,,, same old same old,,forums tend to make me puke in a way, speaking generally. Tired of anonymous ****..but times r sometimes boring indeed and we meet.

Why dont you post a few trades then Pip, relieve the boredom

yet, more pips for the kitty, you greedy swine!
nice scalps!! (y)

I love it when Tar and the wolf mob during the first few months I was posting used to say - you cannot work off 5 pip stops - and now Tar is using 3 pips - rofl

Tar was so adamant that you would get spiked and that the slippage would even be 5 pips - just on its own

Then Dow Jones mentioned more about LMAX etc - who of course Tar dissed again and so Tar as been doing a brilliant job of trying to put the whole of the T2W forum off scalping with tight stops - when suddenly he is now doing all the time

Talk about telling tales through your teeth - ;)

This happens a lot on many forums

You have dissers doing their best trying to discourage traders finding out how to trade and make constant money - whilst behind every bodies back - they are doing the same as the trader they Diss

Most great traders - will never give their secrets away - I am an exception - thats why I get stick

The traders who sell stuff - maybe they have no real trading edge

Most dissers have not got a clue - ie like wonder boy Trade 2 windows

Tar - will he be the odd ball

Why dont we all ask how he does it ?

I know and many followers of this thread will know

But will he share his secrets ??

Meanwhile though - Tar has a lot of explaining to do about all the cr*ap he gave me about the way I trade

(y)

Regards

F

Last edited:
I love it when Tar and the wolf mob during the first few months I was posting used to say - you cannot work off 5 pip stops - and now Tar is using 3 pips - rofl

Tar was so adamant that you would get spiked and that the slippage would even be 5 pips - just on its own

Then Dow Jones mentioned more about LMAX etc - who of course Tar dissed again and so Tar as been doing a brilliant job of trying to put the whole of the T2W forum off scalping with tight stops - when suddenly he is now doing all the time

Talk about telling tales through your teeth - ;)

This happens a lot on many forums

You have dissers doing their best trying to discourage traders finding out how to trade and make constant money - whilst behind every bodies back - they are doing the same as the trader they Diss

Most great traders - will never give their secrets away - I am an exception - thats why I get stick

The traders who sell stuff - maybe they have no real trading edge

Most dissers have not got a clue - ie like wonder boy Trade 2 windows

Tar - will he is an odd ball

Why dont we all ask how he does it ?

I know and many followers of this thread will know

But will he share his secrets ??

Meanwhile though - Tar has a lot of explaining to do about all the cr*ap he gave me about the way I trade

(y)

Regards

F

yes a concerted effort today.

^the very frightening fact F is that maybe that he adapted and became even better^
Remember the old saying "When the facts change, I change my mind".
im sure you two will be friends as time passes.now best of luck gentlemen
re thread #27984

Hi MM

I am looking forward to Tar and the wolf gang joining us every day

The trouble is they won't

Well they might try and cause trouble etc - but if there is only Tar making calls - then that's no problems

I can see the problems though with the thread

Half these calls he's taking profit off - I have not seen on the thread - so they are going into pages closed etc

Weakness in the thread system

It means besides refreshing - need to always check back last hour - even if its 2 or 3 pages back

Thanks Tar for highlighting the weakness of using T2W threads on a live Intraday basis

Have a good one MM

Trouble is now - if you call on or 2 bad scalps - all the wolf mob will say you cannot scalp - even though you just taken over 200 trades with a 85% success record - actually recorded

Regards

F

^the very frightening fact F is that maybe that he adapted and became even better^
Remember the old saying "When the facts change, I change my mind".
im sure you two will be friends as time passes.now best of luck gentlemen

Actually - I have "liked" many of Tar's comments in the past - ie when he is not just dissing me

Trouble is the game is now over

Its shows he does not like newer traders knowing his secrets

Still if its taken 3-6 years to get there I do understand

I will have check his trades out to find as many secrets used as possible - lol

Regards

F

Weakness in the thread systemF

Are you saying that after a year you've realised that people like shakone were right, and unless 'calls' are like those made in the real live thread ''long NOW HERE at xxx'' then they're pointless??
interesting ;)

I hope you stick around, personally. You genuinely make me laugh, even when you're trying to wind everybody up! The days of having loads of good traders on this site are gone, but we can still have a giggle and some lulz

First thing Tar did was make a call yesterday on the EU - which he then collared as profit this morning

This was the sell under 2740

I think he said 5 pip stop - forget will find it out

Trouble is - he has not said if he added to the sell or left part stake on from the fall from yesterday

By doing this - you can end up collecting pips on every new low - and even scalp against yourself if your account lets you - or you have multi accounts

So low now in EU at 2653 - even though Tar says he has exited earlier - might he still have part stakes on ?

Maybe he will be kind enough to answer that one

I hope he says he still as sells on EU still on from 3900 area or at least 3500 ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.