Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 26 am

EU now testing the supports and barriers that have kept ot trying up

Under 63 and 58 had been sells for me before - but e never got under 58 before - will we now ??

9 33 am

i am watching the manipulation on the tick charts

The GU still teasing up and the EU - pretending and not wanting to show its trying to drop under interim supports

A realy difficult Monday am - purely because the market wants everybodies money so far

9 39 am

End of TW

GU - just done a LH under 6121 - and so saying sell - and EU as been falling anyway - but still not undder 58

For now on GU we need above 6125 to hold or take new scalp buys

at the moment the usd is making thrird attempt at recent highs of last 10-15 mins ..........looks like we may soon see continuation of USD sells

N

taken EU and AU buys ..........a little aggressive but lets see

finally turning into profits but was probably still too aggressive initially ...theres easier trades than this around

10 18 am

Well i reckon the market has been tough this morning - lots of teasing - lots of play and all its wanted is all money off bulls or bears

I stayed in a sell on GU as for me need it to break above 6125 for more up and buys

Eu cannot get under 51 - so exited scalp sell and ill now review and look again for 10 30 TW

GU

need 02 and 97 for scalp selling

EJ

9 10 am

Now testing 61

Under 68 a scalp sell - but need to break out under range now - otherwise - will just go back into the BTTZ

EJ at 10 30 am

Comment above 100 mins ago

It dropped under 61 to 52 and I got some pips there

It then turned - but failed to scalp buy - shame

Now just made over 68

On pullbacks staying above 62 - more scalp buys

Last edited:
GU at 10 39 am

Above 6114 on pullbacks - you can scalp buy again for another go over 25 and 30+

Its under 6112 and 09 that starts a turn down with then 02 and 97 as next key barrier area

EU at 10 40am

Unless you are just scalping - await EU above 2771 and 75 for rises - or under 2750 and 47 to look at holding scalp sells

In between - not going anywhere - just small moves from scalps

GU at 10 44 am

The high just above 6130+ as held now over 20 mins

If we dont breach it in next 10 mins - then that favours turns lower to test interim supports

GU at 10 39 am

Above 6114 on pullbacks - you can scalp buy again for another go over 25 and 30+

Its under 6112 and 09 that starts a turn down with then 02 and 97 as next key barrier area

GU at 10 44 am

The high just above 6130+ as held now over 20 mins

If we dont breach it in next 10 mins - then that favours turns lower to test interim supports

We stayed above 6114 - so scalp buy again

Now testing over 6130 - within its time limit - nice

Aa proper clue and nice 12 + pip move up

EU at 10 40am

Unless you are just scalping - await EU above 2771 and 75 for rises - or under 2750 and 47 to look at holding scalp sells

In between - not going anywhere - just small moves from scalps

Trying up

Now any pullbacks staying above 57/8 can be scalp bought - to test over 71 and 75

Status
Not open for further replies.