Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been as disciplined as normal this morning

taken to many scalps - over 13 already - and should not have bothered in some of the BTTZ areas - a shave had 4 minor losses - but total losses still under 10 pips - and wins way exceed that

looks at though 10 58 /59 am might have been turn time on GU / EU and and EJ

We need to see if present last highs tested again - and if they stay 30 mins with no breaches

Its important to always remain flexible and fluid on intraday trading on FX

EJ is classic - I am after 92 -95 to scalp sell - and yet at 84 - theres an easy 6 pip scalp sell laid on

If 70 /72 goes then forget my 92 area - as 84 was the interim high

having to take a few less confident calls tis morning as only 1 was mint at 7.54

usd looks like momentum south is fading now ..........taken UCAD buys and EU sells

N

having to take a few less confident calls tis morning as only 1 was mint at 7.54

usd looks like momentum south is fading now ..........taken UCAD buys and EU sells

N

I have had 4 small losses - that at was after 13 scalps - which is at least 6 more than I would normally be it

PA not been easy and a lot of tricks have made it difficult

Yes on EU - unless we breach now over 76 in next 5 mins - doubtful - then EU favours testing supports lower

N

a little frustrating.........usd is pulling north but those pairs are not responding as yet as cad and euro are also rising ..............

N

uk usd struggling a little now on bull side .........may be sells coming......i'll take aussie buys as euro looks far too strong for continuation

Hey back from dinner, all the prices I follow are close to where they were two hours ago, whatever jumped has returned... Whatever dipped has bounced... Hard day... Except for Eu which looked to bounce, but I reckon will come back off 1.28 if it makes it

Status
Not open for further replies.