Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
uk usd struggling a little now on bull side .........may be sells coming......i'll take aussie buys as euro looks far too strong for continuation

The EU scalp buy started from exactly Midday at 2769/70

It needed above say 77 and 80 to hold and now its at 88

all within 7 mins

say 18 pips - got 13 of them

yen and Euro are very very strong at present .........all else is in a heap selling

The EU scalp buy started from exactly Midday at 2769/70

It needed above say 77 and 80 to hold and now its at 88

all within 7 mins

say 18 pips - got 13 of them

euro is currently behind the G6 pack that are now climbing on usd falls

Not getting sucked in for the next hour... Trading the ranges on 5min rsi reversals... Trade the market I reckon... Too much chop for anything els...

yen and Euro are very very strong at present .........all else is in a heap selling

interesting comment you made on AU

although it bounced and you looked a scalp buy - for me whilst it stays under 8775 - i will look for another scalp sell - if it lines up in a time window

Just looking for 5 pips here and ther... So far break even on one trade... Still like the idea unless the market dictates otherwise

interesting comment you made on AU

although it bounced and you looked a scalp buy - for me whilst it stays under 8775 - i will look for another scalp sell - if it lines up in a time window

Right again boss... In time I might call me like that... Until then, at least I make more than minimum wage...

Not getting sucked in for the next hour... Trading the ranges on 5min rsi reversals... Trade the market I reckon... Too much chop for anything els...

Hi Rustler

There as been a fe nice moves in last couple of hr - check fall in EJ - but its not been as easy morning so far today

As you say lots of chop and the rises on the EU and GU - I only got leaving 30% stakes on - as just too choppy leaving scalp buys on all the while

If au turns down from here... I reckon it'll break down, just waiting on more chop... Keeping my hands warm until us opens... That might show a bit more direction...

EU? I reckon falling?...ideas on the correlator N

The EU is doing a good job of hiding its rises - due to the teasing its doing

For me it got supports at 2775 and 78

Would really need under 72 and 68 to be scalp selling or holding any on you take under say 74

EU at 12 40pm

We have 89 as interim high

84 as LH saying sell etc - but I need 77 and 75 to let go now for next step down

If we dont go under then 72 - it will bounce up again

Status
Not open for further replies.