Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

would need under 137 26 to look at more scalp sells with bounces staying then under 40

Over 45 - different ball game

GU

another high at 6122 - and missed last scalp buy - as was in EJ instead and thought GU would slow down

GU still scalp buy above 14

Need under 12 and 6203 to be in scalp sells for me

I think DJ would be in scalp sell at either 6117 or 18

I need under 13 and 03 to think of taking or even holding one on

Hi F, am not trading FX this morning (although was last night over FOMC). My focus has been on indexes this morning. Was just commenting on johnradical's trade pic :)

Hi F, am not trading FX this morning (although was last night over FOMC). My focus has been on indexes this morning. Was just commenting on johnradical's trade pic :)

Hi DJ

Have you seen NVP's scalp results on 479 trades in 3 days on his thread

I hope to be able to slow him down - we know LMAX is really good - but they would love him live on 10 or 20 lots lol

Have a good October - but I am sure you will

Regards

F

EJ comment from 30 mins ago

137 31/2 stopped it

Since bounced to 42 - but not enough - need to see 45 to hold any scalp buy above 34

EJ

would need under 137 26 to look at more scalp sells with bounces staying then under 40

Over 45 - different ball game

EJ

stayed over 29 /30 and now made 51

teasing did not get me selling - always be careful of just 1 or 2 pip new lows or highs

EJ

I think we are stuck in range for now from say 137 29 to 137 60 area

Maybe 1 30 pm news - or 4 00 pm Draghi speech might change things

Off for lunch next

Back later

Luckily - last 5 years I managed to try and shut off totally from really great days and any really bad

First 5 -7 yrs - yes - she could read me every day - just like a book ;-)

For 25 + years worked anything from 50 -80 hrs weeks in many businesses so was away from home a lot and also working even some weekends etc

Nowadays - this is a piece of case in comparison - I hit my trading wall at approx 25 lots a pip on FX - did not want the stress / worry and palpitations - so now 3 to 10 lots a trade seems like back in the days when I had one dollar a pip on

I treat it as just a "video game" really - that helps - but normally very disciplined - simply because of the money involved

Regards

F
Appreciated.Do you ever fall into the dreaded trap of chasing your losses after a number of bad days or do you always have faith in your system and keep that iron discipline .

Status
Not open for further replies.