Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM Watsone

Yes - if you set up a 1 min chart on a MT4 /5 platform and import linear regression indicators etc - you can use that platform

I had used to use a MT4 platform on Alpari with a special bespoke LR2 indicator - and it was great for slightly longer term charts.

I will say I dont use nowadays MT4 and find the ctrader platform from FXPro my favourite broker platform ( although not maybe best broker) along with Intellicharts Pro charts as excellent for a charts only set up

i have listed the setting elsewhere - and in the other thread- but they may need to be fine tuned to what ever platform you use as they can differ

Hope that helps

Good Trading

Regards

F

Thankyou

morning all..............i'll call a few later but am rejigging a few settings on my style of trading.......i'm halfway through F's other (training) thread with all his comments noted........

I am pretty p*ssed off woth myself yesterday after I dropped a lot of pips in about 4-5 trades........poor calls in what was a chop situation

I am taking hundreds more trades than I need to so as F has advised me I need to step back , slow the number of trades and let them run...........

in fact yesterday I would have done very wel indeed........l instead I was taking 7-8 trades on one move ...........when 1 would have done !

later
N

Morning N

Yes besides timing of entries and exits being key - also your own pacing is key for success

I am fairly laid back nowadays - believe it or not and always remind myself when I take a few early scalps in the morning that I have 6 - 8 even 10 hrs to trade ahead

Dont try and collar every pip in first hour - pace yourself

I used to tell MM - you can take 5+ scalps every hr - but perosnally 1 to 3 suits me and sometimes I go 30 or 60 mins with no trades in bad BTTZ periods

Have a think how you want to progress next N - for me I feel you dont want to be doing over say 25 scalps a day - but you need to get at least 3 or more good runners over 15+ pips and then on 30% stakes as well with stops in profit - so you can relax

You know I prefer to a be a dynamic or fluid intraday trader - but key for me now is no loss over 7 pips - and second nature is if wrong try and get out breakeven o just minus 1 to 3 pips - not waiting for 5 or 7 red pips

Will go through some more points and tips today - but if you or one of the other genuine followers want to set up another specific thread etc - I will contribute and help - but dont want to start another myself - or my dissers will gp crazy again - lol

This next hr I have to drop son off at station and take daughter who is back at home from Uni to the doctors as she has pneumonia and needs an X ray

So will miss London Open but then back for rest of morning and day - with just normal breaks

Will do updates quickly first on a few pairs

This next hr I have to drop son off at station and take daughter who is back at home from Uni to the doctors as she has pneumonia and needs an X ray

So will miss London Open but then back for rest of morning and day - with just normal breaks

Get well soon, I had pneumonia when I was traveling in new Zealand, not a nice time!

GU at 7 32am

It did not quite make 6200 and been a nice sell last 90 mins - or even from this hr TW worth 20+ pips

Should have flagged it before EU really but then got into blogging etc - but now we look for some good supports to take a scalp buy

Wwe should stop above 6140 for a bounce

Might not be here to catch scalp buy though as off out soon

Under say 35 and 30 then we might test 6100 - but that would be a big move for early morning

Need to check calender as well for news as well

GU at 7 32am

It did not quite make 6200 and been a nice sell last 90 mins - or even from this hr TW worth 20+ pips

Should have flagged it before EU really but then got into blogging etc - but now we look for some good supports to take a scalp buy

Wwe should stop above 6140 for a bounce

Might not be here to catch scalp buy though as off out soon

Under say 35 and 30 then we might test 6100 - but that would be a big move for early morning

Need to check calender as well for news as well

GU has been a beauty this morning, picked up on sym triangle formed plus price stopped on a 1 hour chart trend line to help my scalp entry this morning.

Hope the family are well mate.Had a bad night myself.Bitten by a dog:eek:.Gave my wife and daughter plenty of earache about it.

Hope the family are well mate.Had a bad night myself.Bitten by a dog:eek:.Gave my wife and daughter plenty of earache about it.

Cheers itspossible - similar hope your bite's nothing too serious and all's OK

Only here for 15 mins now as got to pop back to collect her from Doctors

8 49 am

EU still bullish and GU lovely bounce up after LO and 8 30 am TW

Lets not forget the AU as well - similar to GU and EU trying up for now

Still not checked the calender - not organised myself well this morning - I need a final warning off my boss - no not my wife - ME ( lol)

Nothing to worry about on any red news before Midday then

Hope you are in EU and GU scalp buys and remember hr change in 5 mins

GU has been a beauty this morning, picked up on sym triangle formed plus price stopped on a 1 hour chart trend line to help my scalp entry this morning.

WD John

If you are also getting into trading both buys and sells on same pair - like the GU that shows confidence and understanding of intraday moves

Status
Not open for further replies.