Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers itspossible - similar hope your bite's nothing too serious and all's OK

Only here for 15 mins now as got to pop back to collect her from Doctors

8 49 am

EU still bullish and GU lovely bounce up after LO and 8 30 am TW

Lets not forget the AU as well - similar to GU and EU trying up for now

Still not checked the calender - not organised myself well this morning - I need a final warning off my boss - no not my wife - ME ( lol)

one thing about you pete you are always good for a laugh ( not the wife :?: lot of manure coming out now )

GU

Now at 6210 and still not finished

Pullbacks need to stay above 6192 ish for a start and then more suppirts at 75 /80

Next R - still looking for

EU

2792 at 9 02 am ish

remember the time and you get the feeling 2800 might be not taken - just for the tease

still scalp bullish above 2778 but will we tease from 85 to 95

Need more clues

6217 coukl be interim top on GU for now - remember time etc if we have to use 30 mins

Eu not over 2792 still

Ok - back a bit later

11 02 am

Back now for a few hrs - I hope - all jobs done - I think

EU and GU

Both had topped for now as I left before at 2792 and 6207 area

I exited scalp buys - but did not take any scalp sells - shame as in last approx 90 mins just on a couple of sells on those pairs would have been 40 + pips at low points - even just getting a total 20 pips off 2 scalps is as far as I am concerned still good work

Need to do a full review again now

Ps - scalp buys on EU and GU up to 9 00 am from 8 30 am - where my daily target met - so that was nice ;-)

Cheers itspossible - similar hope your bite's nothing too serious and all's OK

Only here for 15 mins now as got to pop back to collect her from Doctors

8 49 am

EU still bullish and GU lovely bounce up after LO and 8 30 am TW

Lets not forget the AU as well - similar to GU and EU trying up for now

Still not checked the calender - not organised myself well this morning - I need a final warning off my boss - no not my wife - ME ( lol)

Cheers.F sometimes its fine to be disorganised especially when its to do with your family.Is your wife ok with the hrs you put into the markets.When i used to trade my wife could always tell if i hade made or lost money due to my moods:mad:

11 12 am

EU

Ideally want to scalp buy again around 2735 to 40 area

Under 2730 and 20 would be a turn lower taking place maybe to 2700 - but above both still chance to test 2800 or do a lower high at 2780 area

GU

would like to scalp buy around 6170 -80 area if we can

Under 6165 and 50 would be a turn down then going on

AU

Noticed it touched 8899 this morning - up over 250 pips from lows end of last week

Above 8820 -25 still in up bias for me on any larger pullbacks under 55

Maybe it will stay above 8840 - 45 and try up again ?

GU

For now we are in a range of say 6089 to 6110 - say 20 pips approx

Still have it session bullish - but need another high and over 6110+

Under 6189 then it dropping out range and down - and I have mentioned where I would then buy it again already

Cheers.F sometimes its fine to be disorganised especially when its to do with your family.Is your wife ok with the hrs you put into the markets.When i used to trade my wife could always tell if i had made or lost money due to my moods:mad:

Luckily - last 5 years I managed to try and shut off totally from really great days and any really bad

First 5 -7 yrs - yes - she could read me every day - just like a book ;-)

For 25 + years worked anything from 50 -80 hrs weeks in many businesses so was away from home a lot and also working even some weekends etc

Nowadays - this is a piece of case in comparison - I hit my trading wall at approx 25 lots a pip on FX - did not want the stress / worry and palpitations - so now 3 to 10 lots a trade seems like back in the days when I had one dollar a pip on

I treat it as just a "video game" really - that helps - but normally very disciplined - simply because of the money involved

Regards

F

EJ

Not mentioned my normal favourite scalp pair at all today

Check out from start of 11 00 am TW at 10 51/2

Yes price at 137 75

Now as I type - and am in the sell - its dropped in last 5 mins 8 pips and now down at 137 41 - ie over 30 mins in approx 35 mins

N

Those are the trades you want

ie 5 pips stops

Moves over 25 pips in approx 20 -30 mins

result = RR's of 5 or more in just 30 mins

They must be your aim ;-)

GU

For now we are in a range of say 6089 to 6110 - say 20 pips approx

Still have it session bullish - but need another high and over 6110+

Under 6189 then it dropping out range and down - and I have mentioned where I would then buy it again already

GU now at 11 57am

New high at 6116

3 mins to hr change and then another 9 mins in this TW

Looking to scalp sell next - but will hold scalp buys on to see if we try over 6125 +

GU

Above 6200 and 6203 - still scalp bullish - but 20 -30 all R

so 25 -30 pip range now and if above 30 hold scalp buys and under 6200 scalp sells are more in favour

Status
Not open for further replies.