Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

took scalp sell off completely at 61747

5 03 pm

Wish I had left 30% on GU scalp sell - but had to go out and with the Draghi news - preferred to be safe ;-)

If I had have been back then the 75 support area was breached by 68 - and then it dropped another 50 pips ;-((

Shame - you have to be in it to win it lol

well i was working but took these swing positions

Attachments

• swing.PNG
    swing.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 98
well i was working but took these swing positions

Well 2 out of 2 is not bad - its excellent - WD

Check out NVP's thread - he took over 500 scalps in 4 days - makes you look pedestrian and me only an occasional trader lol

I have told him far too many - and he knows - but he had very high win ratio on pure scalps - but too low a winnings for risk and costs

Around later and tomorrow

Regards

F

Well 2 out of 2 is not bad - its excellent - WD

Check out NVP's thread - he took over 500 scalps in 4 days - makes you look pedestrian and me only an occasional trader lol

I have told him far too many - and he knows - but he had very high win ratio on pure scalps - but too low a winnings for risk and costs

Around later and tomorrow

Regards

F

starting again fresh tomorrow ...brain frid now on ablut 500 scalps in 4 days ....................£100 down on demo including about £140-50 quid in commissions ....such is life ;)

N

Hi All

Anyone up for a bit of fun?

Hantec Markets have a forex trading Comp starting this sunday,

everyone starts with 10K

its only demo trading, but theres a 10K prize so its worth a go.

i think that it gives a chance to all of the traders on here, including F to show what they can REALLY DO.

surely will take no time to add additional trades to the demo system as the day goes on and hopefully add to the banter.

whos up for it?

Chalky

ah i see

The contest starts on 12th October 2014 at 9:00pm GMT and ends on 14th November 2014 at 10:00pm GMT.

i think this is the skinny tho

The winners may withdraw the cash prize credits after achieving a minimum volume of 5 standard lots per USD 100 cash prize credit. For the 1st prize a minimum volume of 500 lots is required, for 2nd prize a minimum volume of 250 lots is required, for 3rd prize a minimum volume of 150 lots is required.

Net profits made in the account can be withdrawn without restriction at any point in time. Please take note that once any net profit has been withdrawn from the account the account will be closed or the original cash prize credit will be withdrawn unless the minimum trading volume has been achieved.

The live trading accounts will be provided on the condition that the live account applications of the winners successfully pass Hantec Markets’ compliance check, complete with all necessary supporting documents.

The prize winners must take the prizes as offered. There are no cash alternatives. The prizes may not be the object, on the part of the winners, of any claims of any kind, or be replaced by money, or be replaced or exchanged for any reason whatsoever.

Winners will be notified by email. Winners' usernames and trading results will be posted on Hantec Markets’ and FXstreet.com websites. The winner agrees to do an interview and provide a photo that will be uploaded to Hantec Markets’ website.

Winners are responsible for any required reporting and payment of taxes if applicable (including federal, state and local) associated with contest winnings.

i dont mind them knowing who i am etc.
I would ask to be excused, tho it is not an excuse but a principled decision.

Hi All

Anyone up for a bit of fun?

Hantec Markets have a forex trading Comp starting this sunday,

everyone starts with 10K

its only demo trading, but theres a 10K prize so its worth a go.

i think that it gives a chance to all of the traders on here, including F to show what they can REALLY DO.

surely will take no time to add additional trades to the demo system as the day goes on and hopefully add to the banter.

whos up for it?

Chalky
ive only traded cfds chalky but im up for it.is there a link

Appreciated.Do you ever fall into the dreaded trap of chasing your losses after a number of bad days or do you always have faith in your system and keep that iron discipline .

Going to answer this point in my other thread in more detail - if not tomorrow certainly over the weekend

Not covered really trade management and how many trades you should undertake as a day trader so far in detail - so will be worth me doing

Regards

F

Friday 10th October 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning fellow FX Intraday Traders

6 21 am - check the GU and the EU

6 21 am is the start of the 6 30 am time window - ie 9 mins either side 30 and 60 min frame changes

If you had taken a scalp buy on both pairs - then this is how I see it -

GU and EU - stops under 5 pips

Now you should be up over 10 pips on the GU and 8 pips on the EU

Also from now ie 6 38 am- and pullbacks staying above your entries - should be scalp buys again- because of the price structures

We would need price to fall under the entry points to see a full turn to hold any scalp sells on

Two great example of using time windows - PA - LR's and price structure from a 1 min chart

Have a good last day of the week

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.