Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
64 would have been my entry ?

That's OK because it moved up well

But check out time and quick LRs

By 3 39 pm and 61/62 you had 2 or even 3 quick lrs under price and a HH and HL on the 1 mins from the 3 35pm first low and then 3 37 pm - a double bottom etc

Worth a punt before 64 and then if it only made say 66 - good chance you could still get out break even or 1 or 2 pips

In the end so far made 2692 - so even at 64 there is 20+ pips in that scalp buy

Regards

Peter

By 3 39 pm and 61/62 you had 2 or even 3 quick lrs under price and a HH and HL on the 1 mins from the 3 35pm first low and then 3 37 pm - a double bottom etc

Worth a punt before 64 and then if it only made say 66 - good chance you could still get out break even or 1 or 2 pips

Regards

Peter

Also FXW

Forgot to mention 55 to 60 was a barrier / S or R area as well - so that helped in TW

Regards

Peter

Honestly I need to filter the movements more :)

EJ

Aa BTTZ

needs over 137 10 + OR under 136 90 and 77

EJ comment an hr ago

stayed above 90

Went over 137 10

Made 137 27 - before pullback

Even getting in late at say 3 05 pm at 12 or so - easy 10+ pips before topping

Aabove 137 10 /12 still really scalp bullish

Cannot make above 137 31 for now

Need really under 15 to hold any scalp sells on

or bounce staying under 31 to sell again

To scalp buy look for over 34 and 37 and staying above 27 then

Comments on EJ this afternoon - all in advance of action

So far EJ made 137 60

Even if you did not enter at 137 10 or 12 etc - still a nice potential 50 pip move up and so really without a lot of scalping or managing - you should have anything from 20 to 40 pips off theses call

If you have not got any scalp buy pips off EJ this last 3 hrs or so - shows you not focusing or taking note of comments being made

That is the idea of thread -

Firstly to help me with my own levels

Then to help others who want to try and learn the method etc

Regards

F

9 00 pm time

Sorry forgot all about 7 pm FOMC meeting mins

Had friends round and brain switched off - again ;-)

Looks like dollar weakness abd EU up now at 2740 - 50 area - ie over 250 pips up from beginning of week

For bear trend followers - I hope you have big stops - and if you do - why - when ist so inefficient - unless you are a advanced member of PPND brigade ;-)

9 00 pm time

Sorry forgot all about 7 pm FOMC meeting mins

Had friends round and brain switched off - again ;-)

Looks like dollar weakness abd EU up now at 2740 - 50 area - ie over 250 pips up from beginning of week

For bear trend followers - I hope you have big stops - and if you do - why - when ist so inefficient - unless you are a advanced member of PPND brigade ;-)

Some lovely movements there :) missed the boat - Do you normally trade FOMC P?

Some lovely movements there :) missed the boat - Do you normally trade FOMC P?

Morning FXW

I would not want to take or hold a scalp before a major red news announcement - ie NFP or FOMC minutes etc etc - but would normally try and get in on the action within the rest of the 9 min time window - as long as spreads were back to normal and the dust had settles with a direction;-)

I would have decided approx levels prior to news - ie within the day's limits and levels and then would use the tick and one min for extra guidance

Regards

Peter

Thursday 9th October 2014 - Approx 6 55 am UK time

GM Intraday FX Traders

Busy week again so far with some good movements on my favourite currency pairs

Normal start with updates and reviews on levels aling with intended scalp directions etc based on time windows - PA and of course a one min LR chart

I do use other time frames - even the monthly - but for intraday trading in the "now" normally focus on all charts up to just 60 mins - -with entries and exits off only tick and one min charts.

Have a good day and lets explain what I am up to on various pairs

F

EU

So far a 250 pip or so pullback - retrace on this pair in last 3 days

We have made another high this morning at approx 2760 in the 5 30 am TW - no was not up then lol

Since then price as fallen to 2736 area with the main key support area for me around 2720-30 area

We have just had a bounce at 7 00 am - and yes it was a scalp buy - but dont expect 20 pips for now - but any pips in the bag for a start are welcome

morning all..............i'll call a few later but am rejigging a few settings on my style of trading.......i'm halfway through F's other (training) thread with all his comments noted........

I am pretty p*ssed off woth myself yesterday after I dropped a lot of pips in about 4-5 trades........poor calls in what was a chop situation

I am taking hundreds more trades than I need to so as F has advised me I need to step back , slow the number of trades and let them run...........

in fact yesterday I would have done very wel indeed........l instead I was taking 7-8 trades on one move ...........when 1 would have done !

later
N

Good morning FM,can i ask which platform you use and can your system be replicated on Metatrader?

GM Watsone

Yes - if you set up a 1 min chart on a MT4 /5 platform and import linear regression indicators etc - you can use that platform

I had used to use a MT4 platform on Alpari with a special bespoke LR2 indicator - and it was great for slightly longer term charts.

I will say I dont use nowadays MT4 and find the ctrader platform from FXPro my favourite broker platform ( although not maybe best broker) along with Intellicharts Pro charts as excellent for a charts only set up

i have listed the setting elsewhere - and in the other thread- but they may need to be fine tuned to what ever platform you use as they can differ

Hope that helps

Good Trading

Regards

F

EU

scalp buy topped twice at 45/6 price and I pulled at 44 but did not scalp sell for now - shame - I should have done as falling to test proper interim supports

GM Intraday FX Traders

Busy week again so far with some good movements on my favourite currency pairs

Normal start with updates and reviews on levels aling with intended scalp directions etc based on time windows - PA and of course a one min LR chart

I do use other time frames - even the monthly - but for intraday trading in the "now" normally focus on all charts up to just 60 mins - -with entries and exits off only tick and one min charts.

Have a good day and lets explain what I am up to on various pairs

F

Morning P

So you follow 1 min chart and when you anticipate a move in "trend" direction ie lrs over to under in new TW etc take the entry off tick?

Status
Not open for further replies.