Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry you are not really thinking this out MM

we need really a price above 70 and pullback above 65 to say scalp buy - plus main white quick lr still over price[/QUOTE

then i shall begin again at the beginning.

I think in cold light of day - when you review this last EU high at 2684/5 high - you will say - why was I so reluctant to sell down to a support area ??

Think about it

they were too minor supports and bounce no sufficient

50 -55 is stronger support along with 3 mins to TW

this was the dy supp that had held price by the end of the tw. not minor?

Attachments

• gusupp.PNG
    gusupp.PNG
    64.6 KB · Views: 57
I think in cold light of day - when you review this last EU high at 2684/5 high - you will say - why was I so reluctant to sell down to a support area ??

Think about it

because it was too far from the top by the time tw had opened. there was lots of support under. medium lr set was aligned bullish. at the opening of the tw price was only 5 pips from interim support

because it was too far from the top by the time tw had opened. there was lots of support under. medium lr set was aligned bullish. at the opening of the tw price was only 5 pips from interim support

I thnk your bias was higher and more buys

My bias from 45 mins ago was sell in 70 -85 area - as said many times

I needed over 92 and 95+ to hold buys on

just to confirm#

# I cannot scalp buy EU now until price is over 62 in this TW

If we dont make over 62 then stay with 30% stake on sells

ok really lost now. earlier you said you would not buy until we saw 70 with pullbacks to 65 holding

OK

Step back and lets stay with action for now- then will explain every few mins the dynamics are changing - ie its a moving ball game

Now above 62 we would have supports at 55 and a turn being tried

Are you OK with that part ?

Status
Not open for further replies.