Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approx 2 05 pm

I am sorry I have not gone through more reviews on other favourites - like UJ - UCad - AU - EA - Swissy etc - but will do over next hr

The AM morning session gave me enough moves on the EJ - EU and GU - and really I dont mind were the pips come from - as long as they are green and profitable ones

Also I thought with MM being around I would share more scalping tips etc - rather than move on to pairs we had not been working on

I really rely on doing the hardest things in trading to assist me make money - ie catch interim highs / top and interim lows / bottoms

It takes great skill - and it not easy - and the only reason I try and do it every day - is because when you get it right - then its the most profitable way to trade

In fact even if I get it wrong 2 or 3 time and lose 1 - 3 pips on each bad scalp - say 8 pips in total - it all becomes worth while when you catch a 12 - 18 or even 30 pip run

For example I could have 5 scalps

3 could be wrong - losing me 10 pips

2 could be correct making me 5 pips and 26 pips

So net result 31 pips - 10 pips - 21 pips - and my win ratio is only 40%

So many normal traders do not understand the importance of RR's - multi trading and tight as possible stops

I just hope you can all understand its a combination of factors - but multi trading per day is so important - just 2 or 4 trades a day is not enough - unless all winners for over 20 pips

Over 20 trades per day and not making over 100+ pips becomes less efficient

Some where between maybe 9 and 17 trades is perfect - well for me - but dont let me put you off if you only take 4 trades or take 45 trades - just keep maintaining what works

OK - on to other pairs

EU

We did not not go under 60 and have bounced back up to try 80 area now

58-61 is now a support area that might hold pullbacks

GU

Another new high at 6106 area

Above 87 /90 on pullbacks could be another scalp buy for a try higher

CAD

Messy for me atm - stuck in flat range

we need over 1190 or under 1150 to get me more interested

UJ

similar - over 108 40 or under 108 00 needed really to look at any direction next

AU

Need under 8760 and 50 - or over 8815 and 25 - Ok not bad range and can be scalped - but still really a BTTZ for now

Maybe after 2 30 pm and 3 00 pm - we might see more moves - but with big news at 7 00 pm - it might be slow still ??

EA

Bullish above 4390 and 4400

Only look at holding scalp sells on under these 2 levels - as pullbacks from mid 20's still have legs up for now

EU

We did not not go under 60 and have bounced back up to try 80 area now

58-61 is now a support area that might hold pullbacks

GU

Another new high at 6106 area

Above 87 /90 on pullbacks could be another scalp buy for a try higher

From 10 mins or so ago

Gu now at 6090

83 to 90 all support area - and in TW

So - exit any scalp sell soon - and look for scalp buy clues above 82

Under 80 forget for now

Approx 2 05 pm

I am sorry I have not gone through more reviews on other favourites - like UJ - UCad - AU - EA - Swissy etc - but will do over next hr

The AM morning session gave me enough moves on the EJ - EU and GU - and really I dont mind were the pips come from - as long as they are green and profitable ones

Also I thought with MM being around I would share more scalping tips etc - rather than move on to pairs we had not been working on

I really rely on doing the hardest things in trading to assist me make money - ie catch interim highs / top and interim lows / bottoms

It takes great skill - and it not easy - and the only reason I try and do it every day - is because when you get it right - then its the most profitable way to trade

In fact even if I get it wrong 2 or 3 time and lose 1 - 3 pips on each bad scalp - say 8 pips in total - it all becomes worth while when you catch a 12 - 18 or even 30 pip run

For example I could have 5 scalps

3 could be wrong - losing me 10 pips

2 could be correct making me 5 pips and 26 pips

So net result 31 pips - 10 pips - 21 pips - and my win ratio is only 40%

So many normal traders do not understand the importance of RR's - multi trading and tight as possible stops

I just hope you can all understand its a combination of factors - but multi trading per day is so important - just 2 or 4 trades a day is not enough - unless all winners for over 20 pips

Over 20 trades per day and not making over 100+ pips becomes less efficient

Some where between maybe 9 and 17 trades is perfect - well for me - but dont let me put you off if you only take 4 trades or take 45 trades - just keep maintaining what works

OK - on to other pairs

well i cannot even get one trade right on one pair. 3 pips stops are not working for me. also, pulling from a bad trade within 3 is difficult, as price most often moves too quickly to get out at be with a soft stop

well i cannot even get one trade right on one pair. 3 pips stops are not working for me. also, pulling from a bad trade within 3 is difficult, as price most often moves too quickly to get out at be with a soft stop

What that would say to me is as follow

1 - chosing bad times and BTTZ areas

2. Not having strong enough clues to take the initial scalp - ie 50 /50 scalps not ones with high probs

3. More practice and focus

Did you see over 2 days NVP took over 270 scalps and got over 75% success rate - but all too low a target and also did not make money as losses then too large on the few that went wrong

Its such a fine balance

Some days - as you well know - its easy - 80 -90% success rate

But then harder session - anytime you get 3 wrong - you stop for at least one hr or even more if still BTTZ

Its very disciplined or - as you also found out - you can have 5 or 7 or even 10 wrong on the trot

But if you stop after 3 wrong - have time out - refocus - then you should be OK

Trading is hard - we are doing it the hardest way for the larger bigger rewards

Without a few thousand live scalps - you will still not have achieved to skill level needed

Regards

F

GU

sorry- not kept updated as just answering MM

Low so far then at 2 32 pm

initial scalp buy with 83 stop - needs over 11 pips to hold

Otherwise take 3 or 5 and out and then look to see if 82/3 will hold

What that would say to me is as follow

1 - chosing bad times and BTTZ areas

2. Not having strong enough clues to take the initial scalp - ie 50 /50 scalps not ones with high probs

3. More practice and focus

Did you see over 2 days NVP took over 270 scalps and got over 75% success rate - but all too low a target and also did not make money as losses then too large on the few that went wrong

Its such a fine balance

Some days - as you well know - its easy - 80 -90% success rate

But then harder session - anytime you get 3 wrong - you stop for at least one hr or even more if still BTTZ

Its very disciplined or - as you also found out - you can have 5 or 7 or even 10 wrong on the trot

But if you stop after 3 wrong - have time out - refocus - then you should be OK

Trading is hard - we are doing it the hardest way for the larger bigger rewards

Without a few thousand live scalps - you will still not have achieved to skill level needed

Regards

F

i detailed my entries here, and the clues etc were there. so my understanding must be off.

i detailed my entries here, and the clues etc were there. so my understanding must be off.

Big questions to ask

Did you get any of 40 pips GU rise up to 2685 ?

Did you get any of 20+ fall under 2685 ??

Have you had an scalp over 7 pips today

The answers will reveal how we fix it

GU

at 2 45 pm

82/3 not holding

PA says lower - so look now for scalp sells to lwer supports

Need above 88 and 93 for scalp buying now- otherwise under still in sell

Status
Not open for further replies.