Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry confused with this question

If we sell higher than my stop on GU would be only 5 pips

Thats why I cannot just forecast hrs in advance - I need the accuracy of trading the now - so to keep stops tight and then even a move of 11 pips is a RR of 2+

Sorry what I meant was on your 30% stakes , when you tighten your stops.

FXW

FXW

Let me clarify Lets say you still have sell stakes on GU from earlier this morning say entry above 6200 . To what level would you have locked profits in now?

6175?

FXW

FXW

Ok with it

Normally with 30% stakes I start off with just stop in say 1- 5 pips of profit - so even if I get stopped - I still have a few pips in the kitty

Then I either trail if we get over say 40 /50 pips - and up to say 20 pips try and have always at least 30 /35% of gains locked in by moving stop up

If I get to over say 150 or 200 pips - which will happen at least every month on one or a few pairs - I still scalp against my 30% trade - but then would not allow it to go say 50% against me - ie if up 300 pips - need to come out with more than 150 pips - if that makes sense

Remember I can leave on say 5 or even more 30% trades on with stops in profit and forget about - no real trade management needed - either I win just a few pips - or one or two might make me 30 - 50 - 70 -100 pips +

EJ

second attempt still not down under 35 - only got to 38/9

so take what you have - dont let green pips go red if you can help it

You need spreads under 1 pip and as low as 0 3 pip ideally

If EJ does go under 35 -- I had wanted to scalp buy in the 22 to 27 area - that was the plan

Under 19 and 15 hold any scalp sell you had on as we could then test 137 00 support area again

I noticed at 11 52 am and start of new time window

GU made 58 - topped - and then was a scalp sell

We have stayed in down channel still - can we now test support and breach it - or not ????

Comment from an hour ago on GU

We went into a BTTZ then breached under 36 low again and so far made 28 - with 30 as another support area

I hope you might have one 30% stake on from say 6230 or even 6200 area

If you have you could move stop don to 75 or even lower depending on what you want to lock in etc

Anyone. Take a look at EJ today at any point from fmofo's first post on the pair to the last. See any buying opps? No, me neither. But with a short safely in the pocket and a small third riding on regardless, without any indication of what he was doing with this short while recommending scalp buys, I'm not sure too many (any?) would know what the fluck was going on. If EJ had headed North at any point, he would have conveniently forgot the alleged short and claimed a scalp buy at some previous time and level. Perfect.

Mods- is not the posting of misinformation an infraction of site guidelines?

Just seen this post from in the night by my mate SD -

Well as normal he blooming wrong again

THere was at least 2 great scalp buy opportunities on the EJ - one pre opens and the others in afternoon

Possible 50 pips of scalp buys - if you know what you are doing

Maybe on a 1 hr chart or more likely a 4 hr chart - you dont even see them

More rubbish from a desperate non trader - who could so easily be helped

He his entertaining me though - I lover dissers and haters - they motivate me for some strange reason :p

Ok with it

Normally with 30% stakes I start off with just stop in say 1- 5 pips of profit - so even if I get stopped - I still have a few pips in the kitty

Then I either trail if we get over say 40 /50 pips - and up to say 20 pips try and have always at least 30 /35% of gains locked in by moving stop up

If I get to over say 150 or 200 pips - which will happen at least every month on one or a few pairs - I still scalp against my 30% trade - but then would not allow it to go say 50% against me - ie if up 300 pips - need to come out with more than 150 pips - if that makes sense

Remember I can leave on say 5 or even more 30% trades on with stops in profit and forget about - no real trade management needed - either I win just a few pips - or one or two might make me 30 - 50 - 70 -100 pips +

Thanks got it

Just seen this post from in the night by my mate SD -

Well as normal he blooming wrong again

THere was at least 2 great scalp buy opportunities on the EJ - one pre opens and the others in afternoon

Possible 50 pips of scalp buys - if you know what you are doing

Maybe on a 1 hr chart or more likely a 4 hr chart - you dont even see them

More rubbish from a desperate non trader - who could so easily be helped

He his entertaining me though - I lover dissers and haters - they motivate me for some strange reason :p

mofo lol:-0

yep...............many business and sports people find a decent dose or derision sends them to new levels of performance

this bloke for example .........one of the best bits of sports history ever

N

Yes Beefy was one of my sporting hero's when I as younger - along with Ovett / Cram /Coe / our Nigel Mansell / Damon Hill / John Conteh etc etc

EU

Prior to news in 6 mins

Price at 2630 and exactly in no man's land - session wise

We need under 2610 - 2600 and 2580 for scalp selling and holding

For scalp buys to hold - above 50 and 75+

Status
Not open for further replies.