Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for helping F . Truly appreciated. I learn all the time - just need to get the ducks in a row.

You will get there - it might take just another 2 months - it might take 9 months - but keep at it - and it will all make sense eventually

10 30 am Time window now

EJ

I do want to scalp sell it again under say 137 50 -60 area - so that means there is a good chance the present scalp buy above 137 00 might rise up more

so far its made 17 and first interim R's at 20 -25 - so to hold scalp buys on we do need to see say 27 and 30

137 03 would be a good cut off on exiting scalp buys - and I would only scalp sell under 137 00 and with new lows again - at least 5 pips lower than before

new time window - and GU now testing under 6180 supports

Gu as found more supports now at 6155

Under 85/90 its another scalp sell on bounces - but for now its a scalp buy - needing above 73 to hold it on

Would need under 50 and 46 to get back with new scalp sells if we test this 55 again

Just out of interest - any body scalp bought GU and EJ and even EU again ?

Just dont let positive pips go into losses - there are many ways to do this - you only need one way though

Now for later this hr or even next hr -

Where are we going to scalp buy the AU and also scalp sell the EJ ??

Meanwhile not scalping in the EU and GU - bttz areas

11 31am

Gu came out of its BTTZ 3 pips under its last low - and made a new low at 6136

So became scalp buy 2 pips above low - but would need over 60 to hold on - or 30 mins to last with no new breach

Only scalp sell again now under say 32 and 28 - and wait for scalp buys to fizzle out if they dont get over 60

Gu as found more supports now at 6155

Under 85/90 its another scalp sell on bounces - but for now its a scalp buy - needing above 73 to hold it on

Would need under 50 and 46 to get back with new scalp sells if we test this 55 again

OK let me rap my head around this....
We had a low a 6155 so price made retrace up in a channel up the 6180 area.Plus we had a 30 min set at 6155. So high prob trades would be bottom of channel buys up to 6180 area where we would look for likely change of LH LL and channel break down.. for down trend to remain in tact. If we proceed to say past 6200 we will be buying until retrace /30 min etc then we sell again the retrace to buy again near 6200 ?
Does this seem logical?

OK let me rap my head around this....
We had a low a 6155 so price made retrace up in a channel up the 6180 area.Plus we had a 30 min set at 6155. So high prob trades would be bottom of channel buys up to 6180 area where we would look for likely change of LH LL and channel break down.. for down trend to remain in tact. If we proceed to say past 6200 we will be buying until retrace /30 min etc then we sell again the retrace to buy again near 6200 ?
Does this seem logical?

Yes

I think that makes sense

Yes when we dropped under 55 down to 36 - we got more bears in - and then at 11 30 am - guess what

It's scalp buy time and we bounce to 56 so far

We really need over 62 now not 60 I reckon

Still a nice 15 pips or so scalp buy

I hope you got in - if not dont worry - there's plenty more over the day to catch

Good Trading FXW

Regards

F

Yes

I think that makes sense

Yes when we dropped under 55 down to 36 - we got more bears in - and then at 11 30 am - guess what

It's scalp buy time and we bounce to 56 so far

We really need over 62 now not 60 I reckon

Still a nice 15 pips or so scalp buy

I hope you got in - if not dont worry - there's plenty more over the day to catch

Good Trading FXW

Regards

F

Aha moment and it makes so much sense!

I noticed at 11 52 am and start of new time window

GU made 58 - topped - and then was a scalp sell

We have stayed in down channel still - can we now test support and breach it - or not ????

GU

40 is a clue as a HL - but on its own only really useful if we go over say 59 and 62

We are trying to turn up - but without another HH - above 58+ then we are still in the immediate down channel with just supports at 30 -36 to break

10 30 am Time window now

EJ

I do want to scalp sell it again under say 137 50 -60 area - so that means there is a good chance the present scalp buy above 137 00 might rise up more

so far its made 17 and first interim R's at 20 -25 - so to hold scalp buys on we do need to see say 27 and 30

137 03 would be a good cut off on exiting scalp buys - and I would only scalp sell under 137 00 and with new lows again - at least 5 pips lower than before

EJ comment from earlier on this morning

We did make over 17 and 27 and 30 and peaked first time at 33

We then had a pullback - but stayed in scalp up channel and now just gone above 33 to 38 so far

I was looking to scalp sell it under 60 area - when price lines up with a TW and Lrs

It might be before 60 - it might be just over - and would only hold any scalp buys on if we go over 72 and 77

So if we have higher sells above say 6200 where would our stops be above 6170 ?

FXW

sorry confused with this question

If we sell higher than my stop on GU would be only 5 pips

Thats why I cannot just forecast hrs in advance - I need the accuracy of trading the now - so to keep stops tight and then even a move of 11 pips is a RR of 2+

EJ

12 32pm

Peaked so far at 53

I said ideally wanted to scalp sell below 60

We are in a time window for another 6 mins

For now 50 is a scalp sell but if no 35 - I just exit with anything i can get and then review again

Status
Not open for further replies.