Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

I would need I think under 77 and 72 to be scalp selling as 80 /85 is a good support and so should act as spring board for scalp buys

EJ

Now this pair as been and still is session bearish - but we do need under 137 28 and 25 to be holding any scalp sells on longer or taking new ones

For now above 43 and 47 is scalp buy land for a try at 60 to 70 - but that would then be a scalp sell again as we really need above 75/80 to see a turn and more scalp buys

With the diversion on GU news - I just hope you took my advice from earlier on with the EJ

If you did and scalp sold under 28 and 25 - then you are now 20 + pips up

137 00 is a support area as well now

EU

7 11 am

Its in a scalp sell atm - does it really matter when I entered SD - but if you want to know - ask my followers using my chart and they will say F would have entered at either the 6 or 7 am time window between 51 and 57

Its now down at 35 - so does it matter if I have made somewhere between 14 and 21 pips really?

Now - I will be looking tp scalp buy soon at supports

Supports are from 2621 to 2630

So I will be looking for a scalp buy in a tw

If one does not line up and we drop under 2620 - then I will still hold part stake of sell on and scalp buy at a lower price - but above 2610

This comment above made at 7 11 am is especially for Sigma D and all my haters

Read it - digest it and then say I dont make live calls etc etc etc

Obviously they will say it pure Luck

That is pure jealousy

Its not luck - its a skill - that anyone can develop over years and years and years of learning and studying etc etc

Please Sigma D - let me show you how it can be done

Have a good trading day SD - I will - sorry - I have already

Regards

F

hes ballsing up a voting thread ;)

Yes I told him I an near the end of my year this month and would leave if the members want me too

That gave him a lot of hope

The thing is - I probably will - as had so many offers to join other FX forums etc etc - but just like it here - because we have so many negative haters - its great to wind them up ;)

that's just been removed ....I was posting an essay and it crashed on me ....................i'll charge the missed pips to T2win :cool:

N

That's a shame

I know I am wrong but I do like some fun whilst spending so many hours taking boring trades etc etc

Trouble is - he had set it up - so whether you said yes or no - it was against me - lol:mad:

Yes I told him I an near the end of my year this month and would leave if the members want me too

That gave him a lot of hope

The thing is - I probably will - as had so many offers to join other FX forums etc etc - but just like it here - because we have so many negative haters - its great to wind them up ;)

Let me know (if) where you go to if you do.....would like to stay in touch when I have more time to trade .......Ive learned a lot (y)

N

because we have so many negative haters - its great to wind them up ;)

There was only really 'Tar' who gave you a hard time, wasn't there?
He even made 150 pips daily in your thread for a while too if memory serves?
Besides, he seems to have got bored with it all.

So it's only Sigma on your back now :)

Just 2 haters. Not many ;)

Let me know (if) where you go to if you do.....would like to stay in touch when I have more time to trade .......Ive learned a lot (y)

N

Yes will do - and that's nice to hear

I do plan to stay here if I am wanted - but if say a lot wanted me to leave - I would - as you can only do so much arguing etc

Meanwhile - keep at it N - and good trading(y)

Thank you for helping F . Truly appreciated. I learn all the time - just need to get the ducks in a row.

I do get the communication gig........I couldn't just sit and scalp wthout interaction with other traders

There was only really 'Tar' who gave you a hard time, wasn't there?
He even made 150 pips daily in your thread for a while too if memory serves?
Besides, he seems to have got bored with it all.

So it's only Sigma on your back now :)

Just 2 haters. Not many ;)

Hi Lexcorp

Yes - I suppose you are correct

Whether SD is also Mr Blonde and the old Purple Brain - I dont know ?

I did upset Purple Brain ages OK by accident calling him P Brain by mistake lol

I think I need to find more haters really - so I can have more fun

Have a good day Lexcorp

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.