Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price movements seem to be going into slow mode on many pairs

Time to have a break for 15 mins or so and then let's see what might be planned for the next hour

It is a Monday so expecting BTTZ areas and slow periods - unfortunately

Price movements seem to be going into slow mode on many pairs

Time to have a break for 15 mins or so and then let's see what might be planned for the next hour

It is a Monday so expecting BTTZ areas and slow periods - unfortunately

As I was typing that approx 3 mins ago - we saw new movements - more rises - shame as out he EU - but still in on EJ and Au

8 44am

Next hour we do have some UK pound news - but its not red so might not have much effect on price of GU

Going to review again after 9 00 am and see were we are

I have been scalp buying last 90 mins more than selling - but I do expect that to change later in the morning

See you next hr

EU

Line in the sand area 2670 /75

We need under to look at scalp sells and above favours scalp buys but we do need to see above 2700+ to held them on

Last edited:
hey all

usd index having fun........

after losing some ground between 7-8.30ish this morning its making a strong bid to move up again....

i'm still not convinced yet so staying out

aside from any news interventions ..my money is on more usd falls soon ........that would imply leaping on the European pairs again

N

hey all

usd index having fun........

after losing some ground between 7-8.30ish this morning its making a strong bid to move up again....

i'm still not convinced yet so staying out

aside from any news interventions ..my money is on more usd falls soon ........that would imply leaping on the European pairs again

N

Morning N

I found approx 7 am to 8 30 am 0k - but last 30 mins a bit boring

I reckon we are just going nowhere ATM - just meandering

Still have EJ as bullish - but undecided on many other pairs for now

Have a good week

Regards

F

AU

I hope we might be able to scalp buy above 8700 again as 95 to 8700 is a good support barrier for now

Would need under 8690 and 80 o be holding or taking more scalp sells

9 51 am

New time window - but not much happening ATM

Still hoping to be able to scalp buy AU and maybe GU above supports at 6220

Shame on that BP

When you entered - I hoped it would rise over 47 and then I would have been with you

We could be in a BTTZ soon - so may have to wait a few hrs if that does happen

Pete I am looking out the red flag now :cool::cheesy: just like yesterdays american golfers ----- get in there the euro boys

Status
Not open for further replies.