Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday 29th September 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intra day Traders and I hope you have had a great weekend

Last few days of the month and we have seen more dollar strength and falls on the EU / GU / AU. Etc and rises on the Swiss and Cad

Will do a quick update and review on the main pairs I plan to trade today along with level for reversals and new scalp opportunties

Have a good day and week

Regards

F

EU at approx 7 00 am

New low so far this morning at 2664 area - approx 50 pip lower than Fridays low

We have had a small bounce already but need above 2680 and 90 to hold scalp buys on longer with then supports holding above 70

Need to check 30 main rule on time of low posting and would say would need at least another 5 pip lower to start looking at more scalp sells to test lower supports.

GU at 7 15 am approx

Low so far this morning at 6215/16 and also a double bottom within an hour or so

For now its been like the EU - a scalp buy - but we should be able to scalp sell it again under 6236 to 45 price - as long as it lines up with a TW

We would need back over 6255 to see a turn being tried with next supports under 6215 at approx 6200

EU at approx 7 00 am

New low so far this morning at 2664 area - approx 50 pip lower than Fridays low

We have had a small bounce already but need above 2680 and 90 to hold scalp buys on longer with then supports holding above 70

Need to check 30 main rule on time of low posting and would say would need at least another 5 pip lower to start looking at more scalp sells to test lower supports.

I am down to 30% stakes now as we made 2684 but not over 90 so far

I can hold part stakes on above 75 with supports now at 2670 - 72

Morning Fxw

I hope you have had a good weekend

Could be a boring Monday as the only red news is on EU at now particular time and GU new at 9 30 pm is not red

Shame but to late to catch the EJ rise this morning and the fall on AU under 8700

Let me know if there is any particular pair I am not covering you are looking at etc and of course have a great week

Regards

Peter

EJ at 7 38 am approx

We had a 35 pip rise from approx 6 00 am but was too late to catch it

Above 138 75:/ 80 we are still bullish after this scalp sell under 139 03 finishes

Would need under 73 and 67 to be able to look at holding scalp sells on longer for a test of 55 to 65 supports

7 40 am

The lows on the EU and GU have lasted well over 30 mins now - so supports building

This could change after next hour change and if we cannot breach first R's

AU

New low under 8700 at 8684 - but now back over 8700 support area and its been a scalp buy but really needs above 8715 and 26 to hold scalp buys on longer

Because we are still in a session down mode I will look to sell again - but it may not be to above 8745 or even 60 area if price did try up that far

EJ

Still scalp bullish butvw now need to see above 139 15 to hold scalp buys on longer and so far 10 seems to be a small R barrier

Status
Not open for further replies.