Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all ............usd is bull at present on lower TF's.........stunning run up from early Asian and now into London..........no reason to change that at present

Morning N

Agree for now - had been scalp selling EU and GU and tried a scalp buy on EJ but cannot hold it on

Swiss as also been nice this morning with the dollar strength - and AU - another new low

Have a good day - not much news to use so hope its not to boring

Regards

F

Morning BP

EU your favourite as been nice for scalping after 6 OK am

Now any bounces from 2728 low can be sold again if they stay under 44

I do have 2730 a support area so unless we crack it by say 5 pips - it might be used to bounce off again

Have a good day

(y)

Morning BP

EU your favourite as been nice for scalping after 6 OK am

Now any bounces from 2728 low can be sold again if they stay under 44

I do have 2730 a support area so unless we crack it by say 5 pips - it might be used to bounce off again

Have a good day

(y)

yes EU/GU 7.30 tw (y)

nice one here on GU

The GU as been a better scalping pair than EU in last hour as the bouncy ball effect kept going - allowing 3 scalp down /up and down with each one worth over 10 pips

Don't worry if you have not made 30 pips of it though - I reckon anything over 15 pips off just 2 scalps its still good

8 29am

GU - that bouncy ball effect as worked really well on this pair

This last bounce up after 8 09am as gone up 24 pips - maybe helped by sudden dollar weakness that also took EU up 12 pips above its sell cut off

EU at 8 47 am

Now we need to keep above 2738 for another try up and test the 2760 resistance area

I think we need to see above 2766 and 71 to hold scalp buy on longer for a try at 85 and 2800 zone

Under 2737 and 32 - be back in scalp sells for a test on 30 and lower

GL

Hi P

What is your lowest setting Lr on 1 min chart if I may ask? My lowest ones are 13 21 34 Or does it vary according to pair and market conditions?

Anyone catching this up GU

Hi P

What is your lowest setting Lr on 1 min chart if I may ask? My lowest ones are 13 21 34 Or does it vary according to pair and market conditions?

I reckon we need to see over 35 and 45 to hold GU scalp buys on longer

With regards to LR setting - my 3 white scalping LRs are set at 15 /24 and 38 on a one minute chart

However as we found out on major magnums charts - all settings need fine tuning according to the broker platform - so don't worry if your quick LRs are 5 or more different to mine

On the longer LRs over say 300 - some times setting can be up to 50 different and over 500 even a lot more

All broker platforms are like 1950 Ford speedometers - ie - just not that accurate:)

Fine tune and curved fit over weeks of moves can help find he optimum settings for your platform

F

I reckon we need to see over 35 and 45 to hold GU scalp buys on longer

With regards to LR setting - my 3 white scalping LRs are set at 15 /24 and 38 on a one minute chart

However as we found out on major magnums charts - all settings need fine tuning according to the broker platform - so don't worry if your quick LRs are 5 or more different to mine

On the longer LRs over say 300 - some times setting can be up to 50 different and over 500 even a lot more

All broker platforms are like 1950 Ford speedometers - ie - just not that accurate:)

Fine tune and curved fit over weeks of moves can help find he optimum settings for your platform

F

Thanks P

10 05 am

Sorry not been around for last 15 mins or so

Seems fairly quiet ATM - we need some more breaches to get things going

Will update this hour on main fx pairs

Last edited:
EJ

Its peaked so far at 139 08/9 at end of TW at 10 09 am and then did the typical trick - pulled back approx 10 pips

Above 93 /4 its still in scalp up bias - so you can scalp buy it again - but under 91 and 87 be back in scalp sells again

Price Action is being deliberately played with by LP's to stop it being a straight forward buy

10 48am

AU & EA

I mentioned these 2 pairs this morning but cannot get back to the page thread on his silly tablet I am using ATM

The AU had made a new low and the EA had made a double top

Guess what :)

The EA as dropped approx 50+ pips - and the AU as risen approx 40+ pips

AU is still in a down mode but needed the pullback

Worth checking out in next her for changes again

Status
Not open for further replies.