Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just after end of 10 3o am time window - but then went to 30% stake above 29 when it tried briefly up

Added under 24 then back to 30% at 16 and called bought as well in the meanwhile so in both ways ATM - but don't want to give u a headache as scalp buy on 100% stake and sell only on 30% for now and would drop over 33:)

ok pete ----- so just to get this right (you were short approx 10.30/11.0/12.00 T/windows)

2 00pm

Been out and left some trades on over that 1 30pm news - I was in both ways but with larger stake on the EU buy - a big risk for me but thankfully OK

Only around for 10 mins but will be back after 3 00 pm for another 30 mins or so

Looks fairly boring still - too many BTTZ ranges

Hope you caught the UJ fall last hour John If not at least after 2 30 pm TW ?
Under 109 11 on bounces up Still then another sell

Well no worry - UJ did not even bounce back over 109 00 and then dropped another 20 + pips

When are we going to sell the EU now - at 50 or 60 - or will it even go higher ??

Hi there F

Nice fall on GU as well

Hi FXW

How's it going ?

I think today as maybe not been so good as the rest of the week - but still some nice pips to have

For now GU as two areas of support - is 6280 and the 6300 area We need to see over say 25 and 6345 to have any chance of holding s alp buys on longer

I have played the range on the GU most of the day and that run you pointed out was nice

Hope u are still trying a 1 minute LR chart for intra day and hope all is well

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter

Although not actively commenting on your thread I do check it regularly throughout the day. Yes progressing and at the moment only trading GU about 3 days per week work permitting. Today took 7 trades and all winners with 49 pips on GU. Using tick, 10 sec, Min and higher to get some perspective.Still need to expand to other pairs maybe EU AU ... what do you recommend?

Hi Peter

Although not actively commenting on your thread I do check it regularly throughout the day. Yes progressing and at the moment only trading GU about 3 days per week work permitting. Today took 7 trades and all winners with 49 pips on GU. Using tick, 10 sec, Min and higher to get some perspective.Still need to expand to other pairs maybe EU AU ... what do you recommend?

Excellent - well done FXW

You must now be used to the one minute if you have been using the tick chart as well

With regards to another couple of pairs - difficult really as so many pairs have good and bad weeks or even months

Two of. Y favourites this year have been the EJ and the EA - but so far this week not taken many trades on either

My core is EU and GU - but I take the EU with a pinch of salt - it can be a Marmite FX pair some days u love
It other days - I stay clear

For steady pairs - then AU and UJ normally and u can nicely correlate AU with the EA

Cad is good on Cad news days and the GJ is the beast

Try and major on 1 to 3 pairs - but have as 6 on your radar and see which are flavour of the hour or session

Best regards

Peter

HI P
Y thanks baby steps - really just watching 5s tick to get used to it baby steps - lol I just try to keep on the right side of resistance /support - also need to study your time windows more.

Just having a quick look after US close

Had a decent day considering I was away from my desk for quite a few times - and hrs

Noticed the EJ dropped approx 100 pips today and did not leave one 30% stake on from last night or early morning - shame

I must be getting too old for this game - or its time I have another holiday :)

EJ under 139 00 on any larger bounces is then another scalp sell - but only hold it on if we crack under 138 50 and 40 :)

See you in the morning

Regards

F

Friday 26th September 2014 - Pre Opens

G M Intra day FX traders - last day of the week

Just checking on EJ after my comment last night on it being another scalp sell under 139 00

Well it made 139 02 during the Asian session and then dropped again to 138 80 and now really is in a 30 pip range - with 70 being the next support area.

I would need to see above 139 06 and then 11 to be holding scalp buys on and under 70 to be thinking about holding sells under 85 and 80 now

EU - A scalp sell from earlier under 2760 and 50

Interim supports at 2730 and then 2700 to 2710

GU - Another scalp sell under 6310 with 6293 and 90 interim supports

Have a good day

Regards

F

AU

A new low at 8750 area dropping from 8815

We wonld need a bounce back over 8780 to start the possibility of a session turn back up - with then supports holding above 8750

EA

Opposite correlation to AU and normally a bigger mover

Its topped so far at 4560 area which is also a double top with an high earlier on in the week

Retraces staying above 4510 area can be looked at for more scalp buys and really we need under 4500 to hold scalp sells on for tries at 4460 area

The Swiss / cad and UJ look early session bullish still - but as we know London Open can soon change things

Need to check out calender etc and see what we might look at majoring on for the first part of the day

morning all ............usd is bull at present on lower TF's.........stunning run up from early Asian and now into London..........no reason to change that at present

Fairly light on major economic news - the only red one is on US dollar at 1 30 pm with some minor stuff this morning

EU just dropped under 38 now - that had been bounce area on scalp sells under 2750 and I had used it to scalp sell the EU twice under 2750

EJ cannot make over 139 04 still and I needed above 06 and 11 to hold the scalp buy on

I called eu sells below 36......but looks like gu took the prizes in last few mins

Status
Not open for further replies.