Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALSO CONFUSED BY

but my scalp buy was still worth 6 pips net above 95
IT DID NOT GET ABOVE 95 AT THAT POINT???

Sorry I think we are talking about different times and price - but you are on about GU and I had a scalp buy in between sells when we did not drop under 92 and 85 on drop from 6407/8 area ?

There was news at 3 00 pm EU dropped lower and now at 2779 - under 93 on bounces still a sell

Out in 10 mins - but back next hour

I have EU low so far at 2774 and now need above both 88 and 93 to hold any scalp buys on

Under 86 still a sell but 2770 to 75 is interim support areas saying we need lower than 65 and 60 to stay with scalp sells

GL

Good afternoon chaps,

hopefully your all "pipped up" at the mo, I've just been scalping the fall on the GU and checked every entry against the time window. 14:20/21 "bang", 15:00 "bang" and just now at 15:20/21 "bang". What a great weapon in the arsenal when used in conjunction with the others. All i can say is thank you for sharing F.

: )

Good afternoon chaps,

hopefully your all "pipped up" at the mo, I've just been scalping the fall on the GU and checked every entry against the time window. 14:20/21 "bang", 15:00 "bang" and just now at 15:20/21 "bang". What a great weapon in the arsenal when used in conjunction with the others. All i can say is thank you for sharing F.

: )

It is a good one and so undiscussed

Nothing works all the time - but combining clues with experience.and knowledge can give us all higher probabilities - to make money

GL to you John

Regards

F

It is a good one and so undiscussed

Nothing works all the time - but combining clues with experience.and knowledge can give us all higher probabilities - to make money

GL to you John

Regards

F

Thank you F, been an absolute pleasure following this thread, my trading is on the upward curve now using this method :)

Thank you F, been an absolute pleasure following this thread, my trading is on the upward curve now using this method :)

Thanks for the great comment

It makes it all worthwhile when I see genuine retail traders benefit from many tips and clues I have acquired during my own trading journey

I had some help on my way - so after all the success I come by over the last 7 years - its only fair to help other on their way

All the best and keep the learning and focus at the high level you have now seen possible

Regards

F

Thursday 7 00 am approx 25th September 2014

Good Morning FX Intra day Traders

EU - another low and down to 2762/3

GU - down to 6315 a few her ago and now approx 15 pip higher

AU - down to 8814 earlier on

So dollar strength still.around with rises in Swiss / UJ / UCad etc

Not around for next hour or so but will be back around 8 30 am onwards for maybe a few hours

Have a good day

Regards

F

Morning BP

Have you achieved your target and finished for the day yet??

Some nice falls on the ones you mentioned and rises on the Swiss Cad etc

Around for a few her now going to check the calender and look at some new scalps for the next hour

Have a good day - or even a better on if its already been sweet :)

Regards

Peter

Morning John

Let me know if you are majoring on any particular pair etc and wantanother view etc etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

GU

Might be able to get another scalp sell under 6325 area - if we do reach there

6280 is a support area and the bounce back up above 6300 should then fall again

Would need above 6345 and 50 to be holding scalp buys on longer for a full turn

Will look at this over 9 am time window

Status
Not open for further replies.