Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 28 am

Ok back now

missed the EA rise from 7 30 am while scalping EU and GU

That pair went up approx 50 pips in just over 30 mins - showing the volatility around this morning

AU only dropped about 30 pips whilst EA being oppositely correlated did its rise

Will cover these pairs along with CAD / Swissy and UJ over the next hr as hope to get a few scalps into swing trades off them

8 38 am

Notice Swissy dropped 40 pips whilst the EU is playing up and down

Now we are back near 2885 again and above 75 and 80 still in scalp buy mode

Can only hold scalp sells now under 74 again and under 67

8 41 am

AU

Very bearish still - especially under 8975 - but now needs another new low under 35 and 30

Can only look at scalp buying this pair to hold on for bull swing trades back over 8980 and 9000

Otherwise for now price favours nmore falls and scalp sells

Saying that just noticed low at 8940 area as been a double bottom - so bear that in mine

Last edited:
Notice next red news at 9 30 am on UK Poun and then 10 15 am on Euro and as normal 1 30 pm on US dollar

A busy day - but as been already this morning from 6 00 am - hope it stays that way ;-)

well pete it can fly up and down as much as it likes ( NO MORE GU TRADES TODAY )

Maybe AU or EJ or even NU or Cad might be ones to look at ??

I will be looking forward to the GU play - I expect to get caught a few times - but still hope to gain at least 100 pips out the pair over the day - one way or the other ( maybe with GJ as well )

Wish me luck - will need it (y)

Talking of GU

For now at 8 53 am - under 6300 and 6295 favours falls to 6270 - but above 6260 still bull bias - needing over 6300 and 6310 to carry on trying up again

Would need under 6260 and 50 to be holding shorts and taking news ones

8 38 am

Notice Swissy dropped 40 pips whilst the EU is playing up and down

Now we are back near 2885 again and above 75 and 80 still in scalp buy mode

Can only hold scalp sells now under 74 again and under 67

20 mins later - EU now made 2889 and above 77 on pullbacks still a scalp buy

Need under 73 and 66 to be holding or taking new scalp sells

I just hope today MM - you have not been up say 25 or 30+ pips - and then lost them over another 6 or more scalps going wrong ??

I think its an area to fine tune and for you to pace yourself better - ie less than 4 trades per hr - ideally on 1 or 2 and not taking 40 + scalps a day etc - as you lose focus and you will be hitting BTTZ areas for maybe a few hrs over the day

yes. i was up and screwed the pooch.
spent much of last ten hours reviewing.
i really need help with meter. i dont know how to do this pacing. to me, all the chart can be seen as bttz of one size or another and this is throwing me off.
also i am trading breakouts ( possible breakouts lol) from small 10 pip areas. i think i need to let price come out then trade it from there.
this problem it think stems from the desire/ arrogance/ i dont know/ linked with wanting to catch all waves. sounds stupid but i think its buried deep in there somewhere

I just hope today MM - you have not been up say 25 or 30+ pips - and then lost them over another 6 or more scalps going wrong ??

I think its an area to fine tune and for you to pace yourself better - ie less than 4 trades per hr - ideally on 1 or 2 and not taking 40 + scalps a day etc - as you lose focus and you will be hitting BTTZ areas for maybe a few hrs over the day

yes. i was up and screwed the pooch.
spent much of last ten hours reviewing.
i really need help with meter. i dont know how to do this pacing. to me, all the chart can be seen as bttz of one size or another and this is throwing me off.
also i am trading breakouts ( possible breakouts lol) from small 10 pip areas. i think i need to let price come out then trade it from there.
this problem it think stems from the desire/ arrogance/ i dont know/ linked with wanting to catch all waves. sounds stupid but i think its buried deep in there somewhere

Morning MM

No problem

I will get you sorted with pacing etc and also with you learning to sit on hands more

For now - today could be wild - will no more after 10 30 am after next 2 red announcements on GU and EU

Around on and off most of day

Regards

F

GU

Classic example of a BTTZ now from 6285 to 6310 - ok 25 pips

We really need above 6310+ to be holding scalp buys - AND for me need under 85 and 75 to be taking new scalp sells and holding on for lower

GU news in 20 mins and so we might not get a move beforehand - or we might have one after 9 15 am - close to news - as players know traders will not be wanting to commit too early near a news item

This is all part of game play ie art of war - catching your opposition out - setting up false sentiment and deceit - for them to win - and you to lose

So we wait - and gather clues

9 15 am

EJ

its bullish so far this morning - BUT - 140 and 140 10 are big barriers to overcome

So above say 139 60 -65 on pullbacks are more scalp buys - BUT that means we could have pullbacks under 140 10 of say 25 -40 pips - ideal scalp sells

Next clues - staying ynder 140 03 on this scalp buy above 87 - and then under 03 scalp selling to see if 85 lest go for another fall

my lines for gu m1. all ok?

Attachments

• gum1.PNG
    gum1.PNG
    153.2 KB · Views: 79
9 24 am

GU edging or teasing up at 6305/6 - not in scalp buy for now and would not hold one over news - but hope to get a scalp within 9 mins of announcement

Above 6310 and 26 confirms up and more scalp buys - but we might get a two way spike - OR we might even get a 100 pip drop - who knows ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.