Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i tried to short it but came back and got my sl as i got in too late, but i justr cant sell the spike....

I have had a few good ones today yes, EA and AU mainly. Since Monday I have been practicing my entries and taking more trades as this was my achilles heel. Been getting better, still progress to make but better on the whole. But I have just missed the last hour which was a shame as some good stuff happened but can't dwell. Hope your day has been a good one.

I have had a few good ones today yes, EA and AU mainly. Since Monday I have been practicing my entries and taking more trades as this was my achilles heel. Been getting better, still progress to make but better on the whole. But I have just missed the last hour which was a shame as some good stuff happened but can't dwell. Hope your day has been a good one.

missed many moves as quite risk averse atm!

ty helped me get the long at tw close, sl now be

Hi MM ,
I longed EY at 15, 3 pips before the M.A.R.K. because I like being the early bird sometimes, currently hold but E.Y.E.'s software engaged and downloading to B.R.A.I.N.S. hard drive.
GU took onboard a sym tri at 6360 off the tick and bears sighted.
AU, took the short at 9050 and 1min attempts a DB against the fall.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Hi MM ,
I longed EY at 15, 3 pips before the M.A.R.K. because I like being the early bird sometimes, currently hold but E.Y.E.'s software engaged and downloading to B.R.A.I.N.S. hard drive.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

well that is lovely trading. atm quite pleased with my m1 uj short entry, time and level wize

Hi MM ,

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

processing the days action atm

Status
Not open for further replies.