Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides EA - notice EJ had made above 138 06/7 barrier at 11 00 am TW

now at 18 and carried on up after end of TW

EU also teasing up again with Swissy down - in an up channel though

Back after 11 30 am TW - then off out to Nottingham after then

odd. au making hh, ea still no lh

EA

Looking at it since 7 00 am time - 2 lovely scalp buys and a scalp sell in between - so say 3 or 4 trades and you MM should easily be up over 40 pips there - in fact the 3 scalps together add up to 75+ pips if you caught tops and bottoms within 5 pips

Meanwhile AU - more scalps needed - maybe 5 -7 and maybe not so easy to make 40+ pips

Have a good day

Regards

F

EA

Looking at it since 7 00 am time - 2 lovely scalp buys and a scalp sell in between - so say 3 or 4 trades and you MM should easily be up over 40 pips there - in fact the 3 scalps together add up to 75+ pips if you caught tops and bottoms within 5 pips

Meanwhile AU - more scalps needed - maybe 5 -7 and maybe not so easy to make 40+ pips

Have a good day

Regards

F

well i got 30 in one , but missed the others:(

11 35 am

Quick updates before I leave and pre news items etc

GU - now need above 6315 and 25 to hold scalp buys on for a go over high and try 6350 /60 area

For GU sells need under 6285 and then most importantly under 75/70 area for larger falls

EU and Swissy

Both in up mode really - so something will have to give

EU - above 2941 and 52 favours tries up with R's at 2980 and just under 3000 area

Swissy - up channel above 9330 - so above here we should still have tests higher.

EJ - 138 80 is like my line in the sand - its made up over 40 pips from around there at Opens

Need to stay above 139 00 and test 25 and 30 for more scalp buys now

Under both 138 95 and 80 then price favours lower

AU - under 9080 for me favours lower - above say 77 and 85 take more scalp buys but really under there we just need to see some more lows to confirm more scalp sell

CAD --0990 to 0945 - so 45 pips is like the main range - need over 0990 and 1000 to hold scalp buys on - and under 0955 and 45 to be holding scalp sells on for lower

GL with these - have a good day - might see you after 7 00 pm for dollar news stuff

Regards

F

Hi MM,

1 min JBCB are positive about ey and you currently have a rising support line to confirm this, bears are sighted at the M.A.R.K. = 139.18 = H/S = Bear attempts to short and current s/l.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

ty helped me get the long at tw close, sl now be

Status
Not open for further replies.