Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming up to 9.00am time window- Taken 30% of scalp buy at 3717 on EU and will review in next 10 mins

Checking calender etc - and having a cup of tea and bacon sarnie now - ;-)

EU / EA / EJ all still bullish and trying up again - all have R's within 5 pips so not jumping in for now - even though still in hr time window. Might regret it - but hoping to either scalp sell - or get buys lower again

EU - 3725 high for now - 23 is scalp sell and over 14/15 still in scalp up bias - work that one out and basically saying need under 13 then to hold and scalp sells

Over say 3727-29 would be back to scalp buys

Checking calender etc - and having a cup of tea and bacon sarnie now - ;-)

ffs how many skills do you have ??? can type faster than light , can do school run while making a bacon sarnie plus dust and tidy up before better half comes back from hard days work . have you tried walking on water yet (lol)

EU - 3725 high for now - 23 is scalp sell and over 14/15 still in scalp up bias - work that one out and basically saying need under 13 then to hold and scalp sells

Over say 3727-29 would be back to scalp buys

Take my advice and don't be baited, Keep to the point ie trading-

EU - getting nowhere on both scalps - 1 pip on scalp sell at 23 and scalp buy - 0.8 of a pip - - but can see now 28/29 is the high for now and so back to scalp sells under - but need under 15 and 13 to hold

ffs how many skills do you have ??? can type faster than light , can do school run while making a bacon sarnie plus dust and tidy up before better half comes back from hard days work . have you tried walking on water yet (lol)

No had it easy this morning - no school run - and when I try walking on water - I sink :)

EA was a better scalp sell than EU - as you would expect really I suppose - its dropped 24 pips - I was too late but got in at 5110 and now taking 70% off at 5097

Hour time window - EU trying to turn up above 13 level at 15. It is a scalp buy at 16 but as said already needs over 22 to hold and would take my scalp sell 30% off over 22

ok I see that was a scalp sell I cld have taken, but just focussing on identifying larger moves today

Thats good MM - I am just trickling pips in atm - not fully in the zone this AM and got a few jobs to do at 10.30 am - so will be out for a bit . Yes try and work out and ignore the 1- 5 pips and go for the 7 - 15 pip ones.

EJ and EA always good pairs for bigger moves - but get them wrong and they then spank you ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.