Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Guys - Monday 9th December and 7.15 am UK time - Europe's already Open and London in approx 45 mins

Quick review -

EU - high Friday pm - 3721 - with supports from 3654 - 3677-80 and then 3694. Need back over 3708 and 11 to be scalp buying for now

UChf - Low last night - 8908 - resistances from 8925-35 area - scalp sells for now only under 18 and 14

More pairs to follow in a few minutes

Thank you for you comments Sunzy and Tdezo - will carry on answering your question now I know your present level and assist you and will also see if I can get the other guy on here in January - yes he would be a great compliment to the thread;-)

Have a good week

Regards

F

GU - price risen over 30 pips in last 8 hrs with high atm at 6361. Supports at 6340 -45 area and a scalp buy over 54 - but might not make over 63 in the half hr time window

GU - got that target wrong - its made 66 and I have taken 70% stake off now at 64 and will hold 30% with stop in profit at 57

AU - high early this morning at 9129/30 dropped down to 9074 and 77 was scalp buy but need over 95 to hold - and if under 74 - exit for now

London Open - still watching GU and AU atm. AU still in scalp buy mode above 81 - but needs now over 87 and 89 for me to think about getting back in again - just getting ready now

EA and EJ - not really looked at yet - EJ just gone back up 18 -20 pips - but not good PA as in spiky mode - not so smooth at GU and AU

EU back up at 3705 - needed higher to take new scalp buys or hold - a HL at 95 - so lets sees if its stays above 95 now on any pullbacks

Last edited:
EU now made 3709 - above 3700 - scalp buy bias - not in it and watching to see if pullbacks stay above 04 now and we do another high over 09 - then it might convince me more ;-)

Morning MM

Last edited:
GU - now under 60 - you should be able to scalp sell again - and hold under 53. Over 61 forget scalp sells - as that would just have shown a false move ;-0

Half hr time window - EU stuck in 4 pip range - above 3703/4 should try higher again - but market is really in tease mode and just awaiting to take your money - 3709 and 11 would confirm tries up again

Status
Not open for further replies.