Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
no have managed to stay afloat but not advance today, tho pleased with what i have observed. Yoour u/c from this morning. Best i focus on those sort of entries? rather than intermediate" ones?

Do both - but try not to take more than say 3 trades per hr and know the scalps like the one on the UC - will always work better than ones just in ranges

Enjoy your evening ;-)

Last edited:
lol. so much of today's price action was about the people who move the market not about squiggly lines on a chart :LOL:

But those squiggly lines ( not MA's - LR;s so much better ) are between 65 and 85% accurate for over 5 yrs in any market conditions on a tick and 1 min chart.

So whether they are connected to Deutsche Bank or Coop Bank - or even my Aunty Nellie's purse - they work :D

They don't work so well on 15 min or 30 min or even 1 hrs charts - as they are not so accurate and of course you need then silly large stops over 7 pips :)

Combine to time intervals and windows PA reading as well - and also add in the game play you expect - plus tons of chart watching time - and you end - to put it mildly -

Quite good :)

Have a great weekend and next week we will ROCK ( as normal)

Regards

F

the big boys came back and took the stops :)

That's a shame - i would have locked at least 2 or 5 pips in profit as at one time you had 12 - 14 pips in the bank - even though I know you were after approx 50 pips ish

Still plenty more winners just around the corner - and am I correct to think you like the GU - as would join you on any intraday on that pair ?

Regards

F

EJ - bullish - and risen over 70 pips from last night to top so far at 139.62 - posted in last hr.

Under 46 and 41 i will be in scalp sells looking for 35 area

Need over 55 and 62 - to be holding my present scalp buys from 48 - otherwise I will pull - as purely scalps again and not on my target count

Mistake of the day - EJ - posted at 8.27am page 409. Scalp bought and took profits when it did break over 62.

Did not leave any on and then went scalping EU and Swissy ;-

Now at end of main sessions - EJ made 140.98 - ie 135+ pip from were I came out and it never went under 139.41 - which had been my stop cut off

Just because it was NFP day - I should not think that leaving 30% free trades are a waste of time

Another lesson learnt this week ;-)

Still made over my daily target - but so many things to still try and fine tune :)

Have a good week end and will post my settings on the LR thread in TA section- they might surprise many :D

Regards

F

That's a shame - i would have locked at least 2 or 5 pips in profit as at one time you had 12 - 14 pips in the bank - even though I know you were after approx 50 pips ish

Still plenty more winners just around the corner - and am I correct to think you like the GU - as would join you on any intraday on that pair ?

Regards

F

I was referring to pond life dregs Butler's tarde. I bought again with the big boys and sold the top again.

EU low now gone over 30 mins as well - interesting - that's encouraging more buys - so not scalp selling atm

Comment Friday 2.05 pm UK time - approx 35 mins past NFP News with regards to the EU

QUOTE=Forexmospherian;2237558]3694 top - can we scalp buy again above 75 now for 3700+ ?[/QUOTE]

Posted 2.06 pm Friday

Under 79 and 75 for me are a scalp sell and need over 76 andf 82 for scalp buys

Posted at 2.12 pm Friday - 6 mins later

With EU not falling to 65 and then turning at 67 was a clue for me that this will still try up again

Can it get to 86 though ?

Posted at 2.33 pm - ( half hr time window )

EU at 4.30 pm - taking 70% off scalp buy at 93 and would scalp buy again over 83

Posted 2 hrs later at 4,31 pm after also posting EU chart still saying up bias

3700 - within time window on EU - taken all off - as can scalp buy again if I think it stays above 89

Posted approx 6 mins later at 4.37pm

i will now attach this morning my EU 2 min chart for yesterday - please laugh at if you like ( hehe) but it works ;-)))

Now whats all this about I have never made one live call in advance in now over 500+ calls since the start of this blog just over 5 weeks ago?

I got the feeling some members still have a problem - whilst the brighter ones will be thinking OK if he trades on a Friday after NFP - and gets it correct on his scalping - he must be at least quite good??

As its been said many times before -

We are all different as people and as traders - so true

You can never please everyone - so true

Some people will always have to moan - so true - especially if they think somebody might be better than them at anything they think they are good at - shame

Anyway i know I can assist many intermediate and experienced traders - and make them better - all on this forum - that's if they want to improve - and meanwhile I just make my money trading - and trading -.......and trading - and then everyone's happy ;-))

EU chart attached - and will explain more how it works on my LR thread in TA section

Attachments

• EU - 612132.JPG
    EU - 612132.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Just attached 2 more charts to my LR thread in the TA section- showing the special LR 2 on a 4 hr and weekly charts. i do not use that LR on normal intraday trading - but its is great to assist with general directions on a longer term - but for me anything over 1 hr as less chance of a high probability - simply because there are so many more variables involved - and therefore you require larger stops and then how can you get successful winning trades with RR's of say 3 -10 in just one hours duration ?

That's key for high returns - good RR's and top tight advanced money management methods to keep risk to a minimum

Regards

F

Got some ideas on making this thread more interesting over the course of this next week - and will be working on some changes for traders who cannot follow it over many hours a day ( live)

Can I ask the T2W admin or any staff it if it possible to include the time stamp and even day or date in with when you copy a previous quote?

Also when you have multi posts everyday on a thread - is there any way possible to colour code the pages numbers - so that for example on say a Tuesday, whether the thread gets just 5 posts or 50 posts the pages for that day - whether just 2 or 20 on the list are all in the same colour ?

Finally - Is there a way to get more posts on a page ??

Cheers

F

I have attached some trading stats over 2013 on a trader I know quite well. Its a live account - he is fairly good - ie been making 14% a day and approx 88% per month on typical retail account money and he is also got his head firmly on the right way - ie see what he's deposited and what he drawn out during that time.

i don't believe he has every been a member at this site - and If he asks me can I recommend joining and participating - then I wonder what i should say ?;-)

See what you think guys - and of course - pull his performance apart and also says it been doctored and its all rubbish etc etc etc

His he selling anything - what do you think ?

( the answer is of course no - why should he ? )

I have read a few different trading threads over the weekend on T2W and I have got to admit - the commercial world ( the enemy) have done a great job on the brainwashing the whole way on how you all go about forex trading

Forget the fraudsters selling stuff - its the commercial financial world who are the real bar stewards and need really bringing down to size - but you all seem to think they talk the "gospel" -

Very strange

Regards

F

Attachments

• JP FX stats.JPG
    JP FX stats.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 115
Hi Forexmospherian,

i have read the first 50 pages and your thread in "TA". First of all, thanks for your time and your information to LR. I will read your thread more frequently.
But now i have some questions and i hope you could answer them.

You said that you would write about exact technical analysis in your other thread but i would like to read more exact details.

- What are your entry points? Could you explain it more detailed and maybe with a marked chart? That would be great.
- Secondly you said that you take profits on different levels. Sometimes <10, sometimes >10 and sometimes over 20 pips. Could you please explain how and why you take profits on different levels?

sunZy

Last edited:
Hi Sunzy

Yes. I can give you some more "exact details" to assist you on your trading journey.

I am just off to bed in next 15 mins ready for the Opens tomorrow AM - but can explain briefly before going into more detail during the next few days.

Basically I trained as a forex scalper and only trade currency pairs so really this is only related to forex trading and might not be the same for all other trading.

If you chose any main say 8 currency pairs tomorrow and then put them on for a start a 5 min chart I will be looking at trading the changes of directions that happen at interim highs and interim levels

I will be concentrating on say 3 or 4 pairs and then will be selling within 3-7 pips of interim tops and buying at 3 - 7 pips above interim lows. In a normal trading day of 24 hrs - I will be only trading in the main key half simply because its my daytime being in Europe and also because 60 - 80%+ of all the action happens generally during the European and part US sessions

I would need to know what level of trading you are presently at and also whether you are already familiar with scalping and intraday trading?

To basically follow any currency pair on a pip to pip basis and chose levels at various time within 60 min intervals to take trades cannot be learnt or copied in a short period - ie just a few months.

It took me approx 18 months to get to above a beginner level ( but at least 8 months were wasted ) - another 2 years learning and being profitable at scalping and then a further 2 to 3 years of 1000's of hrs of live chart watching to get to about 80% level of were I am now.

Please update me further with regards to your present trading level and time spent in the market etc and then I can gear my further comments more to your own experience level.

Its probably worth reading the last 20 pages as well as trading over last Thursday and Friday might also give you more assistance as well

Regards

F

Thanks for your fast answer,

I will be concentrating on say 3 or 4 pairs and then will be selling within 3-7 pips of interim tops and buying at 3 - 7 pips above interim lows
F

thats what i looked for. My first thoughts were that you trade breakouts/price crosses LR/LR crosses other LR.

I trade live since september 2012. Over 550 live trades. Daytrading 5M. And still in my learning curve.

Thanks again.

sunZy

The most inspirational "account summary" I've ever seen. Please F , ask this guy to join in. You and him together , wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.