Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - 18 -23 area is no mans land now - above 23 and 27 scalp buys - under 18 - need 13 to let go. exiting trades as out in 10 mins for about 30 -45 mins or so

EU - 18 -23 area is no mans land now

I agree with you. There was evidence of large buying but they couldnt get traction. I suspect they could be accumulating shorts for a lunchtime heist into 1.3730, but I could be wrong I have not seen enough evidence yet and the news flow might not let them.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you. There was evidence of large buying but they couldnt get traction. I suspect they could be accumulating shorts for a lunchtime heist into 1.3730, but I could be wrong I have not seen enough evidence yet and the news flow might not let them.:confused:

Just got back and missed EU nice scalp sell exactly on half hr at 10.30 at 3720. Would have needed still to see under 13 for me to hold it and now 3704-7 is like an interim support again - but down mode still OK under 18.

I reckon we need under 3700 to think its dropping further and as you say - this could just be a pullback before another attempt over 3730

Pondering on a scalp buy for a bit over 07 ??

EU - would need now over 14 and 16 to hold the scalp buy on - but cannot really scalp sell until under 04.

So have taken 70% off already and will take 30% off scalp buy if no 11 again

EU has a very thin feel to it. My gut says there is short trapping going on.......

Last edited by a moderator:
In half hr time window - taken out of EA - but with stop in 23 pips profit and now EU - have high at 37176 - but its just teasing - as 18-20 is R area - and really would only scalp sell under 13 atm - it waiting for next orders to hit and as I type there going in at now at 187

Can I ask the T2W admin or any staff it if it possible to include the time stamp and even day or date in with when you copy a previous quote?

Not that I am aware of without manually including it.

Also when you have multi posts everyday on a thread - is there any way possible to colour code the pages numbers - so that for example on say a Tuesday, whether the thread gets just 5 posts or 50 posts the pages for that day - whether just 2 or 20 on the list are all in the same colour ?

Again not that I am aware of.

Finally - Is there a way to get more posts on a page ??

This can be changed in your own UCP settings but T2W will not alter the default site setting.

eww i cannot think where price is going now.... 1.3730 by any chance or more accurately 1.37291 lolol

EU - all says higher but if i was a player i would take it under 15 now an then re buy about 11 - 13

Could be totally wrong but under 23 is scalp sell for me

Status
Not open for further replies.