Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 57

GU made 53 off first scalp - then stopped and under 50 became a scalp sell again

Now under initial supports and down at 42

Would need 48 and 51 to scalp buy again now - otherwise further falls

Can't trade at the mo, I've had 5 bad trades today!!! Cad has stung me twice now. Need a break!

the 11 00 to 11 40 am period was not an easy one

Both my GU and Cad trades did not go to original plan - although the GU sell under 50 was a nice one for me once 45 went

This is a typical - NTZ or BTTZ area - no trade zone

Best to have a break as you say and then come back either after lunch or another hr onwards

Hope you were able to exit bad ones quick - ideally under minus 2 or 3 pips if possible then even 5 bad trades might be still under 10 -15 pips in total

Cad

Under 45/46 - now dropped quickly - and already under 35

It needed to make at least 52+ for a scalp buy to work for a bigger pullback up

When that did not happen - like the GU - it then fell quickly

With regards to EU and EJ scalp buys

I took the EJ one and made 5 pips - did not take the EU - as form this morning is just teasing - but it did make 2933 - and for now above 28 is still a scalp buy

AU and EA - have 30% stakes on with now 3 pips profit locked in stop on both after they reached their interim tops and bottoms at 10 and 10 30 am TW's

AU and EA

If we dont not breach new levels on both pairs - they will revert to former directio - ie AU down and EA up

So will then try and grab more pips by moving my stops in profits

Both EU and EJ became scalp buys from start of this TW at 11 51 am

Trouble is - can you trust the EU ????

Comment from over 50 mins ago

I only took the EJ and came out early

Just checked them both and there was easy 30 pips net possible off scalp buying both

I have made just 9 pips so far off just the EJ - with second scalp buy

That proves to me I need another break and lunch :)

See you before 1 30 pm News

I see both pairs I've been watching had a great time whilst I had break! lol, sods!!!

Sorry to hear John - but mostly the way

You have to have a NTZ or a BTTZ before good movements - ideally to catch traders out and to get them trading the wrong way

Also if the market can frustrate you and make you make mistakes - it's won then - and then when a nice moves starts you will be in "freeze" mode -ie worried about taking it etc

The game is so readable over years and I think you are seeing and witnessing many of the daily tricks that happen to relieve traders of their monies

should be interesting next 2 hrs - lots of US red dollar news - could start the EU off on one ;-)

CAD as been another trickster

Going under supports to get more bear in - and then a 25+ pip bounce up to catch them out ;-)

EU still as normal - teasing - cannot get over 2940 - so dropping again - but still in scalp buy bias ABOVE ABOUT 26.

10 MINS to US red news - will wait for action to start etc

Interesting set ups atm

UJ - still got bullish above about 107 15

Cad - bullish above 44 /46 area

EU - bullish above say 22 and 25

Swissy - bearish under 9355 area

GU bearish under 6250 area

What a mix up ;-)

Maybe in next 10 mins we might see if its all change etc etc

GU

Its being consistent with nice PA and as risen from 28 now to 50

6250 is like a line in the sand for me on the GU