Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've set a target @1.3631 it's now out of my hands.:)
Bloody good job too!!!

GL - i am with you on scalp sell but would hope to get in at least 3 more trades either way before your target. 55 - 65 is a potential scalp buy area for me - but would need then over 79 and 86 to ven think it will try higher again

Regards

F - and nice one

With EU not falling to 65 and then turning at 67 was a clue for me that this will still try up again

Can it get to 86 though ?

there is a nice gap though from 63s down to 41s so that could be a play for me if we get there.

At end of my time window at 2.39pm UK time I just have scalp buy still at 77+ - but that can only be confirmed over 86 and 88 now - and to scalp sell again need under 72 and 68

too early to say i think amigo. be lucky init

I think you are OK again 81/2 will not be breached for now - GL - got school run in 10 mins - so thinking about a wrap over 90 scalp buys etc and sells under 55 - but can then only use a couple of lots on those type of trades(y)

I think you are OK again 81/2 will not be breached for now - GL - got school run in 10 mins - so thinking about a wrap over 90 scalp buys etc and sells under 55 - but can then only use a couple of lots on those type of trades(y)

i dont think there is anyway of knowing. the people who have the potential to move price are likely still around until 5pm. :smart:

is this signal 5 closes above tma? ie Linda Raschke?
Oh, that chart has disappeared...

Nothing more complicated than ensuring the TMA10 leads the TMA 21 at all times when in a trade. HA Candles confirm the trade

Taken chart away, the system is simple and repetitious, don't want to many knowing about it.

Last edited:
Attached my latest EU chart as at 4.20pm

Still bullish for me above trendline

Attachments

• EU - 612131.JPG
    EU - 612131.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 206
EU - still in up scalp bias - but you can always scalp both ways -- but for me can only hold my scalp sell on if EU dropped below 83 and 75.

Whilst above those 2 prices - still can go over 3701 again

Status
Not open for further replies.