Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 33 am

A lot slower this morning than last 2 days

Got to pop out at 7 45 am - but back that next hr and then will review and update some other pairs etc - as then in and around most of the morning with just 15 -30 min breaks

Looking at calender again and quiet really with only red announcement at 2 45 pm on Pound

See you next hr - EU scalp buy got stop in profit now ;-)

Kicked off again F, AU been in a nice fall

Morning John

Yes - thought it started off a bit slower this morning - but still some nice moves going on - I dont mind which way - as long as we have waves from say 15 -25 pips - then I am delighted ;-)

Have a good day (y)

Will do another up date now and include some more pairs

AU

Just been checking it out on the "world maps" - ie anything over 4 hrs + and can see we do have many supports all from 9070 up to 9150 area .

OK 80 pips there of possibilities to bounce up again - but then when you drill down to the ordnance survey stuff - ie charts under 30 mins etc - we can pin point more accurately the next target areas.

For now 9135 is the first interim low price

Can it hold for 30 mins for a start ?

If so - can we now make back over 9145 as the next clue ?

mixed bag for me in last hour so no profits on the board..........and I missed the AU sell .......Grrr

back later
N

8 44 pm

EU

For me now 2920 to 40 is the crunch area

Under 2920 and 2900 I will be back to scalp selling and looking to hold if we drop back under 2890

Above 2940 - then we will try 2960+ as the price structure could support rises as we are gathering more supports

For now awaiting more clues - either over 2935 - OR under 2922 as first ones

mixed bag for me in last hour so no profits on the board..........and I missed the AU sell .......Grrr

back later
N

Morning N

Yes the Aussie still wants lower atm - and 9135 as not held for now

Under 9142 on any bounces is still a scalp sell - need above 45 and 48 to hold scalp buys on

For scalp buys - check out EJ

Its been in one from 5 00 am - and now up over 40+ pips and still a scalp buy on pullbacks staying above 77 /8

Can we make 139 00 + ???

back later
N

Stopped myself out a few times this morning! few pips on the AU but couple of silly entries on others

Just watch the EJ break support at 77, come back and find resistance @ 77 then didn't go long when it would have been a good idea. Need to concentrate and pound a few more coffees!

8 57 am

GU - made 6152 so far this morning and since 8 00 am TW been a scalp sell - with price now at 28

Under 39 on pullbacks can be scalp sold again

Would need 42 and 45 for scalp buying again atm

Supports around 25 and dynamic at 6115 -18

Just watch the EJ break support at 77, come back and find resistance @ 77 then didn't go long when it would have been a good idea. Need to concentrate and pound a few more coffees!

Can't even get support and resistance the right way round this morning :sleep:

EJ as now made 137 95

Down to 30% stakes above 137 82

For now would only drop scalp buys under 78 and 74 area - as then scalp sell land

Status
Not open for further replies.