Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 01 pm

GU - fell under 36 and now under there is a scalp sell - but need now under 6120 and 15 to hold the sells on longer

Comment from 45 mins ago

Gu dropped down to 6107/8 and then after 12 39 pm became a scalp buy ( end of TW ) and now in the 6120-24 area

Need over 27 and 30 to hold scalp buys on longer - and back under 15 and 12 to look at more scalp sells

GU

Fell back to scalp sells under 15 and 12 and now at 1 00 pm - 6100 area - nice - will take 100% off scalp sell for now

I wish I knew how to follow your posts and act upon them. Do you mark your actual calls differently to the general market commentary?

I wish I knew how to follow your posts and act upon them. Do you mark your actual calls differently to the general market commentary?

HI Awe

Yes - unfortunately I do

I am basically a scalper who only takes trades with stops under 5 -7 pips max looking for moves of 7 -25 pips - ideally wlthin 30 min max

On average I do 10 -20 trades a day from approx 6 30 am to 5 00 pm - but usinf time windows and linear regressions as my main clues.

I dont know how long you have been FX trading - but I have mentioned many times along the way that ideally it's for traders with at least 12 -18 months of experience etc

I am not traditional in any method really - and have my own way or reading price action etc - but its highly effective and I target 50 pips a day using on average 3 -6 pairs.

Any trade I feel that as more opportunity to make over say 20+ pips - i leave on with just 30% stake and stop in profit. If it then continues and makes 30 pips - or 65 pips or even several hundred pips - that's great - but I dont have to manage it so much as its no stress and will always end up a win / win - either making me just a few pips - or a lot more

You need ideally to read the first few pages of this thread and then my other thread

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...ding-forex-market-make-consistent-profit.html

to understand my methodology

Hope that helps

Regards

F

Update for 2 00 pm

EU - price now at 2883 - needs under 75 and 70 to take or hold more scalp sells - and now for buys needs back over 2897 and 2903

GU - - Now under 6100 and in a scalp sell under 6106

supports at 6080-85

EJ- still intraday bullish above 136 73 /75 - but need back in 137 00+ land to hold scalp buys on longer

Cad - testing 1002 -5 area again

It needs to breach 1006 and 10 to hold scalp buys on longer - otherwise - if not then look for sells again

AU

Really missed out on this pair from approx 1 30 pm TW

Its dropped over 55 pips in just over 40 mins and still falling with 2 mins left in this TW

What was I doing ????? - silly me ;-(

Just back from a trip out the house and managed to get on the end of the AU fall. +6

Hi John

Well you did a lot better than me - missed the whole blooming lot - had not been monitoring it and not looked for over an hr or so

Typical the pairs you dont track ever 30 mins are the ones that make great moves

Sod's law lol

AU

Really missed out on this pair from approx 1 30 pm TW

Its dropped over 55 pips in just over 40 mins and still falling with 2 mins left in this TW

What was I doing ????? - silly me ;-(

It was the last chart I had up before I left so the 1st chart on when I returned. 9220 level possible support.

AU

any bounces staying under 9250 / 55 are really more sells for now - but whether we can fall now under 9222 - I dont know now

JR

Check out UCad at 1 21 pm and then after 1 30 pm in time window

Perfect move up from 0975 - and that kept going for over 45 pips as well

Managed to get quite a few of those pips and still on 30% above 1001

2 09 pm - end of hr TW was also a scalp buy on GU at 6085 after 82/3 low

needs back over 6106 and 10 to really hold scalp buys on longer for higher

Otherwise take what you can etc

2 09 pm - end of hr TW was also a scalp buy on GU at 6085 after 82/3 low

needs back over 6106 and 10 to really hold scalp buys on longer for higher

10 mins later - now at 6106 - dropped to 30% stake now on scalp buy and banked 70% stake

3 mins to half hr change - would need under 6101 and 6097 to scalp sell again and come out 30% stake

2 45pm

EU

still in a mini BTTZ

Under 92 is a scalp sell - but we need under 78 and 69 to be able to hold the scalp on longer for a bigger fall

Staying above 70 and say 75/80 could end up with a reversal kicking in - and another turn for a try higher

EJ

Could not make another high and as now pulled back - above 136 85 still in bull scalp bias - but no good if we cannot make over 137 05 and 137 10

Under 81 and 76 would be favouring holding scalp sells

AU

finally dropped under 9222 and now under 19

we could have scalp sold this last 20 mins - but without making another low - could have easily turned up above say 28 or 32

For now pullbacks staying under 30 can be scalp sold again for lower again

Status
Not open for further replies.