Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing obvious at the mo ?

I don't want to preach to the converted but patience is so important imho
If there is nothing doing then let it stew for a bit and not rush it like a newbie.

NFP today, so off for long lunch, nothing now until its out of the way.

Back now for 11.30am time window - cheers Dinos and Pat - that was a nice one on GC - not a pair I normally trade - but always willing to discuss any top 16 -20 forex pair.

Yes NFP as well - so guess its not going to be wild next 2 hrs - still need a few trades in the bank as I have had a very bitty morning with my best scalp pair being the GU,

MM - EU just made another high at 78 and over 70 still worth scalp buying

Back now for 11.30am time window - cheers Dinos and Pat - that was a nice one on GC - not a pair I normally trade - but always willing to discuss any top 16 -20 forex pair.

Yes NFP as well - so guess its not going to be wild next 2 hrs - still need a few trades in the bank as I have had a very bitty morning with my best scalp pair being the GU,

MM - EU just made another high at 78 and over 70 still worth scalp buying

Hi
Hope I can call you something shorter like FP ? As time can be scarce. Looks a good thread you have here. Thanks,

thanks for your suggestion MM for macd. Um yes maybe I will leave it on a while.

Swissy bounce as been OK with the low at 8952 - becoming scalp buy with 3 pips higher and now needs over 62 and 64 to say a turn might be tried

Hi
Hope I can call you something shorter like FP ? As time can be scarce. Looks a good thread you have here. Thanks,

thanks for your suggestion MM for macd. Um yes maybe I will leave it on a while.

What I ideally look for every trading day at key times - on any pair as long as my spread is under 4 pips - (although prefer key 4 with main time spreads under 1 pips) is a scalp off an interim S & R that moves decisively within 10 -15 mins and make over 15 pips +

My target scalps are 7 - 25 pip moves - then into free trades with the stops on 30% stakes already in profit - and then I can set and forget and just check 30 mins or hourly etc to see whether I can move stops up etc

I am only ending up scalping for 2-5 pips - when I am either bored or needing some pips in the bank - and would really prefer to wait for 1 good scalp rather than 3 or 4 small bits etc

You are welcome to post any forex pairs along with charts etc etc as and when - cheers

Regards

F

Swissy bounce as been OK with the low at 8952 - becoming scalp buy with 3 pips higher and now needs over 62 and 64 to say a turn might be tried

20 plus mins ago - never made 62 - stopped at 60/1 and then 57 became scalp sell but needs under low and then you think garb what you can - unless EU continues to rise over 82 and 85 +

GL

Swissy down to 44 and all out at 48 - will not bother reentering as out time window and also EU news first in 25 mins

Last edited:
Out of 30% stake on EU at 73 as under there was a scalp sell again

No more trades now for me until after NFP and later on - - see you later

unless EU continues to rise over 82 and 85 +

GL

Let me me explain why patterns and other hocus pocus doesnt work.

EU was never going up to 82+ or 85+. There was blatant 'price manipulation' in the last 90 mins or so on EU using the lighter conditions of pre US data. A lot of fuel was required to push it up and therefore price was only going to one spot. It actually took the stops by 0.1 pips. The play was to get in with the bigger guys and sell down with them - double bubble.

bizous

Attachments

• init.png
    init.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.