Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - so far low of 61007. Now I cannot really tell you on this thread what I have done - as it take me longer to type it then do it - but I got out at 6102 and then went back into a scalp buy - to see if we try 6112 .

I cannot count this is my trades - as its a pure scalp and i am thinking all trades under 5 mins - cannot be used in this thread - I will just discount them

if price did go over 6112 - then I would hold that scalp on - but so far only 6108 - and so if it falls under 6104 again - I exit the scalp buy - if it goes above 6112 - i still hold it on

Well I exited at 6109 - but its still not given up teasing up. I cannot scalp sell until back under 6105 and then need 6100 to let go
Over 6113 and 15 - will reneter another scalp buy

Another tip - we have stayed under the high well over 30 mins now - and once we have gone over 1 hr from when it was posted - we can go back above it - if price is strong enough to breach 6112 and 15,

No 6112 and 15 - then more scalp sells - which you hold on if 6100 is breached and again at 6094

Taken scalp sell of at 61006 - 6102 is a scalp buy for now - but not wanting to scalp all morning - so will ignore and look at if we went back over 6112 and 15

Would instead to prefer to scalp sell under 6097 and 6094

GU - not in at all - as we just see at the hour change a bit of volatility above 6100 again . 9 mins either side of an hr change and a 30 min change is always a key time window - so now - some money as been dumped on a GU buy again at 6100 and 6102 - but can they get it over 6112 and the high of 6117 ?

We will see as above 6102 - it is a scalp buy

EU was a better scalp buy at the hour change - but yet again not in it and missed a good entry.

Sometimes you have to accept that the players and the liquidity makers - have complete control and if they want to catch traders out -- they can .

Thankfully not every London session and every 30 mins are like this -;-)))

61113 was high again - - not going above 6112 and 15 - so what do you do again - yes take any scalp buy profit and sell under 6108 - and see if now we go under 6094 area. No - not in scalp sell again - am really wanting to wait to either under 94 or over 61112 rather than keep scalping for 3-7 pip profits - done enough of them ;-)

OK - out in next 10 mins for an hour or so.

Not a great morning at all - so far 6 trades - no losses - but cannot count scalps under say 5 pips in my daily target here - so will only log 22 pips and not over 30 - very bad - normally on 6 trades would have expected 2 good ones over 15 pip each -

Still got another 6 -8 hr trading window for me - so should still easily get over 50 pips.

i am sure traders have noticed the EU and GU and EJ have easily had 120+ pips moves in total out of them this morning - all with buys - and I have missed those pips - so not impressed with myself at all

See you later ;-)))

F

12.15pm UK time update.

The EU / GU / EJ / AU / have all risen so far this morning - and have been in pullbacks over this last previous hour or so.

From Midday 12pm Uk time we are now seeing scalp buys again - with the GU making a 84 low and from 87 was a scalp buy. Yes i am in - but will not claim it as not called it on entry .

We need over 6100 to hold on to scalp buys again and of course - that 6112 + etc

If we dont get to 6100 - and then 6112 - we will look at exiting scalp buys and - scalp selling again

Similar EU needs over 3523 to hold on any scalp buys and the AU over 9530 and 33.

Only back for 30 mins - then off for lunch - but will post before out again

GU at 12,23 - we got to 95 again - and then posted a LH at 94 - so exited scalp buy at 93 and now wanting to scalp sell again under 91 for a go at 85 again .

12.30 - and now price at 6086 and if 84 and 82 goes will hold scalp sell - if not with it being half hr time window will exit all

Hi Random - i had a good deal with GFTUk for 4 years as I had twice over a period of 1 year account with over balances of $170 K - so got special spreads and my own account manager etc etc

When I moved over to FXPro - I took over 2 other accounts and negotiated a deal - with no spreads on certain pairs - at certain periods of the month - and also there ( so they say their lowest commission on lot sizes and only on entries - not on exits )

It would be wrong to inform you - unless anyone is planning to put over $100k into a trading account - and then I think i might be able to as well as get an introduction fee.

By rights i have agreed a confidentiality agreement - but i can say that now my deal is better than with GFT and some months with GFT I paid them over $10k in spreads and other fees.

I am more interested in what I make net - than what cost or spreads are - which again is very unusual for an ex accountant - but after all I do like to negotiate for the best deals - anda s they say - if you dont ask - you will not get - so even if you are trading live with just a $5 -10k account - still ring around and negotiate the best deals you can - its worth it - especially if you trade up to twenty times a day etc etc

Regards

F

GU - as been down to 6078 - but news in between - so did not leave anything on - shame.

Really i would only scalp buy and hold over 97 and 6100 - and so any pullbacks up to that level - you might be able to scalp sell again

There as been clear levels on the GU - ie Top at 6117 /8 area then LH's at 6112 area - then next LH's at 6096 - support is clear at 6082/3 - and the 78 level was just an overshoot to tease more bears in

So over 96 and 6100 get scalp buying - under 94 and say 80 - bias is still to try lower with next supports at say 72/74 levels

Well - just because you have persevered - it was in 1986/8 and the joint company had Virgin with 76% shareholding and my own company with 24%. RB was chairman and there was 3 other directors and I was one of them

No I will keep teasing you - but I have no worry as its 100% true ;))#

PS - how your trading going today ??

Regards

F

Last edited:
I feel sure between now ie approx 2.00pm UK time and London Close - at 5pm - we will get some proper nice moves.

I am not in all afternoon and so will have to use a mobile on any trades I leave on - but cannot blog

However - i will comment when I am back at my desk - and please dont assume GU directions are all down now - why should they be ??

i feel sorry for trader wanting to see me taking trades - as i am being pestered by "non believers" and guys really who dont want to hear about trading - so from now on - until I have at least 50 pips in my account - i will ignore all non current trading questions - as they are taking my focus away from the chart - and this as happened with the GU

The GU since London open was a scalp buy and since i got back at 8.35 ish - ist gone up now approx 20 pips and still rsing at the hour change

I am now laughing at myself - as I did not get 1 pip of that scalp buy

Normally my blogging thread helps me to get into my trading zone and helps me focus

Thats why I do it. ;-)

However - i am being diverted by a "witch hunt" - and therefore - need to ignore others and get refocused

Proper serious traders will understand this - demo , noobies and junior sherlock Holmes characters will not really understand ;-)

Chart you posted helps, cheers.

PS is that a Northamptonshire accent ?

GU - ok as said in previous comments before I went out . above 96 and 6100 - scalp buys - topped at 6111 again - that was interesting at 6112 as been the R before - so I hope you got out at 10 or 11.

Then scalp sold under 6110 knowing we need 96 to let go to hold on

We are now on 91 - so this last 45-50 mins as been prime scalping - ie up and down and staying to prices we already know about.

I am not going to claim the 26 pips available here as I will have all my followers say - you did not explain it enough and all the other stuff .

I could put a chart up with the moves shown etc and with the trades taken -

But I am not going too - because I will be accused of yet again false information

In fact I get the feeling some members here must even think this thread is 100% false and its all in their dreams - ;-)

I have blogged at 3 main network sites and in the past on live chats/ skypes and in trading rooms - but never have I had so much "dissing" from so many people

And what is amazing - i am not even selling anything

PS - great GU now just under 80- will it go under the previous low with 14 mins to the hour ??

PPS take at least 65 to 75% stake off as well and leave rest on as free trade if it does go lower - stop can be in profit at 87 or 91 if need be

Status
Not open for further replies.