Great Depression 2 - Short trade of a Lifetime - preps start now

OK then, target is the massive sideways consolidation 1966 - 1982 @ approx. 1000

I see this thread coming to life and thought that maybe the Dow hit 1000 as deadbroke predicted it would, without me noticing...let me check....no it’s at 12,651.91...so the “Short trade of a Lifetime” is still in play. Not time to congratulate him just yet...another 11,000 points to go...

1H traders use this as the guide to reenter Short on 1H only ...

June 13 low is taken out to the downside
1H 200-pd m.a. fails to the downside
1H uptrendline is busted to the downside.

-----------------------------------------

Daily timeframe is\was short with no change until further notice.

------------------------------------------

1H Dow Jones now has a quicker short reentry if steeper uptrendline is taken out
as arrows show

Attachments

• Dow 60-min June 15 2012.jpg
    Dow 60-min June 15 2012.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 127
I see this thread coming to life and thought that maybe the Dow hit 1000 as deadbroke predicted it would, without me noticing...let me check....no it’s at 12,651.91...so the “Short trade of a Lifetime” is still in play. Not time to congratulate him just yet...another 11,000 points to go...

Rothchild's and WackyPete's brother showed up. Soon other brothers will show up. All with stunningly high post counts.

One by one they will all get f*cked.

This one is next.

So far short trade of lifetime is Price down 11% since 2007 top, the start of Depression drop.

How the Herd forgets the 54% drop in Wave 1 from 2007 to 2009.

Like shooting duck or is it *ucks in a barrel!!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Go back and see the stats for HERD arrivals in my thread ....

first 3, then 2. Always the same pattern. :whistling

Rothchild's and WackyPete's brother showed up. Soon other brothers will show up. All with stunningly high post counts.

deadbroke
Total Posts: 540
Posts Per Day: 2.52

new_trader
Total Posts: 4,631
Posts Per Day: 1.96

You're a real spaz deadbroke! Is your market figuring as bad as your post count analysis? 1000 is your target on the DOW and you cannot back-pedal with retrospective percentages.

P.S: For CNBC, can you say "Hi" to my cousins in Bowie, Maryland?

deadbroke

new_trader

You're a real spaz deadbroke! Is your market figuring as bad as your post count analysis? 1000 is your target on the DOW and you cannot back-pedal with retrospective percentages.

99.99999999% of your posts are effluvium, tampon-induced - you say nothing, do no analysis, make no calls, offer no technical or fundamental insight or thinking, in short you do no work - like every mother's son who posts here.

Try doing some analysis of the markets, fundamental or otherwise and show us your thinking and why you think so - it never matters whether one is right or wrong, just that one is trying to understand what's going on with the markets and how to make money at it.

You fail miserably in this regard as is clearly evident everywhere especially in this thread.

The only one doing any meaningful work is ME, the rest of you are just cave-drenched-in-blood-bitches on a man-bashing spreeeeee. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hi deadbroke,

SPX / EURUSD / GBPUSD / AUDUSD / GOLD / SILVER bullish warning on daily charts strengthened further on Friday and further upside expected.
Shorts will be squeezed !

DOW initial target approx 13,170

USDX bearish daily chart strengthened further on Friday & further downside expected.

-------------------------------------

SPX big picture remains very bearish and unfortunately this won’t
change. Market intevention only postpones the major crash, it can not
prevent it. This deferment also ensures the inevitable crash will be even
worse.

Monthly USDX indicators continue to warn of significant long term US
dollar upside.

deadbroke

new_trader

For CNBC, read this guy's last 40 posts, yeah yeah I know its a waste of time but it corroborates my observation about uselessness and vapid-issimo.

Jeez, in reading his posts it was reminiscent of being in Divorce Court. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

For CNBC,

Can you start showing re-runs of Gilligan's Island? All this talk about Greece and Spain gets boring after a while.

99.99999999% of your posts are effluvium, tampon-induced - you say nothing, do no analysis, make no calls, offer no technical or fundamental insight or thinking, in short you do no work - like every mother's son who posts here.

Try doing some analysis of the markets, fundamental or otherwise and show us your thinking and why you think so - it never matters whether one is right or wrong, just that one is trying to understand what's going on with the markets and how to make money at it.

You fail miserably in this regard as is clearly evident everywhere especially in this thread.

The only one doing any meaningful work is ME, the rest of you are just cave-drenched-in-blood-bitches on a man-bashing spreeeeee. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You want some analysis, suck on that :)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...ert-markets-rally-fear-fades.html#post1620744

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...donalds-stock-upside-limited.html#post1624054

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/131664-indices-3.html#post1639890

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...76-chevron-showing-signs-top.html#post1458584

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/equities/123136-whats-happening-desire-shares.html#post1516710

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/124852-1st-5-just-fun-4.html#post1550254
Maybe they were just the lucky ones eh?
Feel free to scour my posts for some f**kups :)
I'll save you the bother there aren't any save for silver when margin
rates were increased (as such voiding that anyway as conditions had changed).

None of the above are calls as such, just market observations (pretty much the same as the BS you post then).
Thats the whole f**king point of what people are telling you.
Guessing direction is easy.
Its the volatility, stop placement, position sizing, entry exit strategy which
cause trade losses.
Thats perfectly OK, you can make money without betting the farm and without needing to be right.

I can predict your reply - along the lines of pu$$y herd motherf**cker or some
such evasive diatribe.
Nothing would surprise me from someone who thinks Paul Tudor Jones and
Warren Buffett are idiots.
Have you ever been diagnosed with Narcissistic personality disorder by any chance? :)

Guessing direction is easy.

:)

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

CNBC ....... there it is - again and again and again, higher and hgher plateaux of stupidity.

Poor CNBC experts, technicians and the like - and the great Jack Shannep who could NOT guess direction until way after the fact as seen here in this June 4 article.

And here in this thread with the time and date stamp behold solid evidence that NOBODY saw the turn coming

I love this gem, "guessing direction is easy"

Dow theorist Schannep throws in the towel - The Tell - MarketWatch

For CNBC,

Can you start showing re-runs of Gilligan's Island? All this talk about Greece and Spain gets boring after a while.

For CNBC,

Can you ask the high volume posters at T2W to submit a confidential 5-yr profit and loss statement to you and then just tell us who the winners are in nett profit for said period. We trust you to be fair and straightforward. Don't forget that its easy to verify true identity because nobody expected this to ever occur so any trades mentioned under a poster's name over the last 5 years gotta show up in the report with entry\exit\loss or profit and date and time.

Let's see a show of hands - who else is willing to submit this report to CNBC?

Here's the list .....

(1) deadbroke ..... CNBC has permission to name me by actual name :):whistling

(2)

(3)

(4)

..... and so on

now let the party begin.. :LOL:

Tabou Combo - Pi Gros Pi Lon - YouTube