FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

hey all

with limited viewing figures so far I will see if this benefits me to continue the thread ......its fun for me to keep my hand in at T2win but can easily focus on other more productive and beneficial things in truth

feel free to contact me by PM here at T2win or email [email protected] for more info on my free systems and indicators, and also to pre-register if I do run some training next year (if time allows )

cheers
N

PS - just starting out and learning to trade ? - check out this guide ;)

Last edited:
Gbpusd

Hi Neil
OMG only 1 post in 6 years haha !!!
Followed your thread with interest for a few years now,and just started to use the FXCorretator just this week.
Currently in a live sell trade on GBPUSD @ 1.45644
Using the default settings on the 4 hour charts,entered on a cross over of the zero line on the 3rd May.
Tried to send a PM but you have disabled that function.
Would like to keep in touch
Ramon:)

Hi Neil
OMG only 1 post in 6 years haha !!!
Followed your thread with interest for a few years now,and just started to use the FXCorretator just this week.
Currently in a live sell trade on GBPUSD @ 1.45644
Using the default settings on the 4 hour charts,entered on a cross over of the zero line on the 3rd May.
Tried to send a PM but you have disabled that function.
Would like to keep in touch
Ramon:)

Hi R

sounds like you are doing ok (y)

sorry - I will try to activate the PM stuff.....:eek:.....no idea why that's not working

why not post any thoughts and ideas on my main original thread here ?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/71854-correlation-trading-basic-ideas-strategies.html

if you look back over the many years of that tread we have had bags of people involved and contributing ..........so you are very welcome and I can also then help/comment myself on your system and offer some help/advice
I can recommend on Higher TF using Captain currencies ideas re 2-3 timeframes ?

why not use an FXCorrelator on a 60 ma setting on 4hr to set the relative buys , sells ...and use a lower TF on a 60 to enter ?..........read the 3 ducks strategy

Captain currency (andy) is a good trader and a good guy (y)

N :smart:(y)

Morning all ......

I,m scalping away this morning ...........not bad session so far and 7am bar will be key

overnights
AUD , CAD banging away and still bulls to + 30 pips or so
Big sells on Yen to -40 pips , Euro , CHF , USD in pursuit

GBP FLAT..............that bodes for a lively London on GBP !!!

London opens ......Indexes

Yen has rebounded to +15 pips ( I always look to play rebound trades on Yen overnights initially London)............USD more selloffs to -10 ........still no sign of the British

PAIR TRADING LONDON so far

sloooooooow..............a little

EA Selling
UJ Selling
AU buys

pretty light re volatility so far but the usd bear is naturally encouraging so far

ok here comes the 7am hit

N

USD bear reshaping south again ...........gotta go to the usd pairs here

EA reselling , AU buys ..............all sloooooow

WHERE IS GBP ???..I am poised on buy button for this dude

cmon GU ..flame on !!!

N

very weak action off 7am bar .......jees that's been like an explosion most of this week normally

UJ Sells , EA Sells ...........AU buys ...Slooooooooow........ZZZZZZZ

Morning all ......

I,m scalping away this morning ...........not bad session so far and 7am bar will be key

overnights
AUD , CAD banging away and still bulls to + 30 pips or so
Big sells on Yen to -40 pips , Euro , CHF , USD in pursuit

GBP FLAT..............that bodes for a lively London on GBP !!!

London opens ......Indexes

Yen has rebounded to +15 pips ( I always look to play rebound trades on Yen overnights initially London)............USD more selloffs to -10 ........still no sign of the British

PAIR TRADING LONDON so far

sloooooooow..............a little

EA Selling
UJ Selling
AU buys

pretty light re volatility so far but the usd bear is naturally encouraging so far

ok here comes the 7am hit

N

see results from this last post .....slow but ok so far (y)

N

Attachments

• 3 treades called.JPG
    3 treades called.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 146
this is scalping gang .........all I need is a potential 5 pip window to be b/e on my trades.....maximum 2-3 mins usually in a trade or out .........and if I get a runner its all a bonus

N

ever read all the stuff online with real traders prmising to make you real money ?

ever watched them trade live ......its different isn't it then ?

all talk for 3 hours and no results usually ............I watched someone for a live room yesterday ...............jees I was screaming at the screen as the trades all got missed .....and people pay for that nonsense ?? :LOL::smart:

N

EA reselling , AU buys ..............all sloooooow

WHERE IS GBP ???..I am poised on buy button for this dude

cmon GU ..flame on !!!

N

will you look at this SOB this morning :LOL::LOL::confused:

Attachments

• gu.JPG
    gu.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 178
ok head down for me ..................see you all later in the day .........I need to get a few more pips in sack pre finishing

at the moment .........

UCAd Sells
GU buys forming finally
EA still playing sells on breaks

USD is bear dudes still...........that's the Key

later #N

ok back later .......GU will make widowers out of all of us today ......its a SOB until we get the real bias organised

so be careful out there :)

N

see results from this last post .....slow but ok so far (y)

N

heres those 3 pairs to 8am bar now ................2 are still in trend but hard work ...............the morning has no really generated any big runs for me

I was naturally on others as well .....especially re UJ that went opposite trend

i'm sure it will all take off after I stop trading :LOL:

have a good day

N

Attachments

• 3 amigos.JPG
    3 amigos.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 129
ouch ......bruising 8am bar ...........lost of consolidation

glad I was tight and out ...............

good huntng
N

Hi R

sounds like you are doing ok (y)

sorry - I will try to activate the PM stuff.....:eek:.....no idea why that's not working

why not post any thoughts and ideas on my main original thread here ?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/71854-correlation-trading-basic-ideas-strategies.html

if you look back over the many years of that tread we have had bags of people involved and contributing ..........so you are very welcome and I can also then help/comment myself on your system and offer some help/advice
I can recommend on Higher TF using Captain currencies ideas re 2-3 timeframes ?

why not use an FXCorrelator on a 60 ma setting on 4hr to set the relative buys , sells ...and use a lower TF on a 60 to enter ?..........read the 3 ducks strategy

Captain currency (andy) is a good trader and a good guy (y)

N :smart:(y)

Yes i have read the thread you are talking about,its funny but i am using the 200 ema on the daily and 4 hr along with divergence (stoch) and fractals.

And as you can see the daily 200 ema (on the 4 hr) was right at the entry when i entered my short confirmed by the cross of those 2 currencies on the zero line on the FXCorrelator also the break of the fractal and divergence was present on the stoch currently 100 pips up.

NVP Kinda just watching your indicator as this is my 1st trade live to see when would be a good time to exit.

PS Will look into the 60ma setting...

Regards
Ramon(y)

Last edited:
morning all

overnights

Aud sold off to -9- pips , Yen went well to +60 pips

London so far - indexes

early days ...........USD is bull so far .....Aud is bouncing north .......NZD,CAD , GBP all cautiously selling ..........so nothing much from me as yet to attack

pairs

EA sells in play ...........perhaps Ucad buys ........looking for buying usd in other pairs as well................early days

back later
n

GU Sells now coming on stream ............EA sells going well

AU is also a play ......but the usd is a little bull for me at moment ............