FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

AUD being tested at a R level off of the asian sells ..........still very early days gang ............ive only got around 15 pips in bag so far ..........mainly EA

N

Yes i have read the thread you are talking about,its funny but i am using the 200 ema on the daily and 4 hr along with divergence (stoch) and fractals.

And as you can see the daily 200 ema (on the 4 hr) was right at the entry when i entered my short confirmed by the cross of those 2 currencies on the zero line on the FXCorrelator also the break of the fractal and divergence was present on the stoch currently 100 pips up.

NVP Kinda just watching your indicator as this is my 1st trade live to see when would be a good time to exit.

PS Will look into the 60ma setting...

Regards
Ramon(y)

would recommend the 3 ducks system from Captain currency .......as a starter anyway ..........and use it on Strengthmeters ....ive put loads of strengthmeter style comments on the 3 ducks thread here over the years as I am a big fan of Andy

N

ok back to business.........EA sells . GU sells ..all showing retrace promise again

the EA sells are teasy eh ? ..be patient ..............

volatility has died at moment .............be patient

GU resell was a peach ............natural rebound off on R level .....

im working AUD buys , GBP sells............usd net bull

yen is really quiet at moment ..shame ....

so i'm talking mainly 2 pairs right so far ?............its all about patience and timing

hey all - ive missed everything today as in meetings

the bull of the day is YEN ...........it did well in all 3 sessions so far .....currently over 100 pips up on the day from Asian opens

AUD is the DOG...........been to -130 off of latest us session

inbetween is the usual circus .........USD has been cautiously bull most of the day ..............US session sent it higher again...........

EURO has had a good day ................solid buys from Asian actually

PAIRS - re the pairs I trade normally in scalp mode ............

EA buys have been solid London / US so far ..........over +130 pip move at times

Bull yen got the U/J and the E/J to nearly -50/60 pips at times .........

those are the high rollers

anyway have a great weekend all

N

Gbpusd

NVP
Closed my sell position on GBPUSD just before the NFP for a profit of 75 pips.
My 1st trade with the FXCorrelator.
Will post any upcoming trades on this thread if that is ok.
Still using the default settings 20 as i like that,and will keep you informed how i,m getting on.
Regards(y)

NVP
Closed my sell position on GBPUSD just before the NFP for a profit of 75 pips.
My 1st trade with the FXCorrelator.
Will post any upcoming trades on this thread if that is ok.
Still using the default settings 20 as i like that,and will keep you informed how i,m getting on.
Regards(y)

Impressive (y)

It's been a while since anyone posted stuff using the ole basic fxcorrelator......well,done .....:(y)

The reason I used 20 as the default is,because it is a good middle,ground setting ......on any TF used.......:smart:

N

Gbpusd

NVP
TBH i would not have closed the GBPUSD sell because of the NFP as the FXCorrelator was not telling me to do so,if i would have stayed in i would be 140 pips up at the moment. (but it was my 1st live trade with the FXCorrelator)
I have been running a demo account for 1 month now using the FXCorrelator and up around 1,700 pips,however i am not opening any positions on this account if there are any bank related news coming out,however when in a position i am not closing any trades because of news,only closing via the FXCorrelator and swing high and lows.
Yes i like the 20 setting on the 4 hr charts sets up well 60 was to slow
Old school FXCORRELATOR-BASIC-FREE-VERSION-2013 is the BADASS indicator i,m using folks !!

P.S I will try to post my trades as soon as opened i,m not a PC Geek but i will try to make some screenshots if i can and post here Neil
Might sell JPY soon but not confirmed yet,

Regards(y)

Last edited:
morning all

Overnights

mixed bag ...........Euro was the buy at +20 pips , YEN , GBP , USD , NZD all took turns selling off in the session..........some to -20's

London so far

Yen is the Sell........and GBP
Buys are USD , now NZD Coming
Early days

PAIRS to scalp ?
EA , UJ , EJ BUYS
GU SELLS

things can change fast though
N

NVP
TBH i would not have closed the GBPUSD sell because of the NFP as the FXCorrelator was not telling me to do so,if i would have stayed in i would be 140 pips up at the moment. (but it was my 1st live trade with the FXCorrelator)
I have been running a demo account for 1 month now using the FXCorrelator and up around 1,700 pips,however i am not opening any positions on this account if there are any bank related news coming out,however when in a position i am not closing any trades because of news,only closing via the FXCorrelator and swing high and lows.
Yes i like the 20 setting on the 4 hr charts sets up well 60 was to slow
Old school FXCORRELATOR-BASIC-FREE-VERSION-2013 is the BADASS indicator i,m using folks !!

P.S I will try to post my trades as soon as opened i,m not a PC Geek but i will try to make some screenshots if i can and post here Neil
Might sell JPY soon but not confirmed yet,

Regards(y)

Hey M

jees you are doing well dude...:smart:...the basic FXCorrelator on a 20ma / 1 delta setting (See attachments below in my links area or earlier in this thread for copy)(y)

This is a great learning indicator to get the feel of strengthmeters and indeed relative strength index trading in forex (y)

if as a trader you don't "Feel" what benefits it brings after playing for a while then strengthmeter trading is probably not for you ...........it either "Gels" with you or it doesn't ............find another edge :cool:

please feel free to post dude ...........many have done in the past on my big thread .............

and I am always here to answer any questions you may have (y)

thanks
N

morning all

Overnights

mixed bag ...........Euro was the buy at +20 pips , YEN , GBP , USD , NZD all took turns selling off in the session..........some to -20's

London so far

Yen is the Sell........and GBP
Buys are USD , now NZD Coming
Early days

PAIRS to scalp ?
EA , UJ , EJ BUYS
GU SELLS

things can change fast though
N

doing ok on the moves ............steady start to week (y)

N

Attachments

• scalping.JPG
    scalping.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 231
nice today .............really nice start

and all before 7am bar :)

back later .....need to finish by 7.45 today a early Asian calls to take

N

ok i'm otta here .....stayed a little longer than usual to close out some moves and a call got cancelled

GBP was a nice seller early London for me ............GU faired well.....
EA buys similarly

other came and went bit those guys were best for me

usd is going well bull so I would recommend staying on that theme........Swissie bull as well
GBP is the DOG still

have a good day
N

NVP
FXCorrelator on a 20ma / 1 delta setting this means that it updates every new candle right?
This is the one i,m using..
No setups for me right now on the 4 hr charts,but looking at the CHFJPY GBPJPY for a possibly buy later today not confirmed yet...
Neil where do you want me to post my trades here or the big thread ?

P.S Hats of to you trading the 1 minute charts geez way to fast for me (old age i guess !!) hehe
Regards

Last edited:
hey all

heres the picture as London ended earlier

Yen continues to dominate bears - got to -80 pips on London session
swissie , GBP and USD all did well bullwise .........

pair wise I would have been riding

BUYS - UJ / EJ / EA
SELLS = GU much earlier till it faded

have a good afternoon

N

NVP
FXCorrelator on a 20ma / 1 delta setting this means that it updates every new candle right?
This is the one i,m using..
No setups for me right now on the 4 hr charts,but looking at the CHFJPY GBPJPY for a possibly buy later today not confirmed yet...
Neil where do you want me to post my trades here or the big thread ?

P.S Hats of to you trading the 1 minute charts geez way to fast for me (old age i guess !!) hehe
Regards

hey dude

put them on the main tread as this is a scalping thread (y)

the way I scalp requires that I use advanced strengthmeter indicators that i have developed over the last few years ........so its not as bad as it sounds ......but yes it takes practice ........what doesn't ? :p

N