FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

nice morning now ........head down from now for last 45 mins ........back on the hour to conclude before starting my day job consulting .....

N

hey all .........i'm done

interesting morning / session

I got a nice swing into 7am bar .............post that I managed to extend some of my calls

EJ / UJ / UCAD buys + GU Sells ........with a few extra pips

at the moment the market has consolidated from early London with me awaiting more supported moves again .....

EURO now Bull
SElloffs USD , AUD , NZD

have a good day - i'm done
N

hey all .........i'm done

interesting morning / session

I got a nice swing into 7am bar .............post that I managed to extend some of my calls

EJ / UJ / UCAD buys + GU Sells ........with a few extra pips

at the moment the market has consolidated from early London with me awaiting more supported moves again .....

EURO now Bull
SElloffs USD , AUD , NZD

have a good day - i'm done
N

hey all ....just looking at the London session as it winds up

GBP sold off big time ..........GU went to nearly 80 pips down off London opening .............trade of the morning

Yen rammed another big bull play in as well after I finished ......yen has hit +100 pips from Asian open now and + 50 London so far .....

my favoured Yen pairs UJ and EJ haven't really sold off though as USD and Euro pretty bullish as well as Yen (n)

EA has been ok buying ..........steady eddie stuff (y)

that's it from me ...........I'm stuffed in meetings this afternoon so no chance to play US openings ........grrrrrrr :rolleyes:

cheers :smart:
N

wont get back to table tonight - more calls to make with the US

have a good evening
N

I get a lot of requests like this - sorry it takes me so long to answer ..........but I do get back to everyone - promise (y)

Hello my name is XXX

I really do love trading and want to try and make a full time income trading.. Unfortunately up to now I havent had much luck.. I tried binary trading and lost a lost of money.....I would dearly love to learn how to trade from an expert like your self.. Can you please advise.. .. I came across y our information on youtube.

Hi XXX

your story is not unique so don't worry............everyone has to start somewhere ........I have been lucky in learning from some great trading mentors...... back to when I started in the early 1980's on the Shell Oil trading floor in London , through to some great mentors even in the last few years........it really helps

sorry mate - I'm not coaching / Teaching forex trading at the moment , but I am collecting names of people who may want to work with me in 2017 ........I am to busy this year with my management consulting business

being a successful trader is not that hard or mysterious in truth..........its all about getting a decent system in place and then all the little things you need to do well 100% of the time - perfect Entries , perfect Exits , Money management , focus , discipline............and bloody hard work !

most people think you need the perfect holy grail system but you don't .........that's the easy bit ........most great traders use pretty simple stuff.............its the other elements already mentioned that make them great ..........and all my mentors had them in bag loads ..........

anyway I will keep your email address and will contact you in 2017 if that ok when I have more time

until then I would suggest you learn , learn , learn about trading ...............knowledge is power.......don't dive in head first ..........its a marathon not a sprint in this game !!!......ive been trading on and off for nearly 40 years now (and also pro gambling since my early teens) and i'm still just warming up :)

Neil
NVP

morning all

sorry for late start here .....I had trouble logging into the forums so didn't bother for a while

Asian session
yen and AUD weak..........CAd , Euro GBP made gains ............nothing to get excited about

London so far - indexes
Cad sold off ........to -18 pips
Yen bounced back to +18 , AUD strong (both Asian rebounds so far)
GBP strong again so far......that's the star

London pairs - so far
early I went to yen pairs - Sell UJ / EJ
UCAD buys .......nice
GU buys always bubbling
EA is THE sell so far alongside UCAD .....steady eddie action

back later but nearly over for me today

cheers
N

morning all

sorry for late start here .....I had trouble logging into the forums so didn't bother for a while

Asian session
yen and AUD weak..........CAd , Euro GBP made gains ............nothing to get excited about

London so far - indexes
Cad sold off ........to -18 pips
Yen bounced back to +18 , AUD strong (both Asian rebounds so far)
GBP strong again so far......that's the star

London pairs - so far
early I went to yen pairs - Sell UJ / EJ
UCAD buys .......nice
GU buys always bubbling
EA is THE sell so far alongside UCAD .....steady eddie action

back later but nearly over for me today

cheers
N

2 of the team above ............working it :smart:(y)

N

Attachments

• 2 pairs doing ok.JPG
    2 pairs doing ok.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 106
final plays into 8am bar then im done ........

EA resells ?
GU rebuys ?

final plays into 8am bar then im done ........

EA resells ?
GU rebuys ?

yen spiked on 8am bar so got messy ............ive done ok so far on a twitchy GU bull...........

ok i'm pretty much done today .........Bank holiday in UK but not for my Swiss/US masters so working today :whistling

cheers
N

hey all 2 min pop in ......

lots of action .........post 8am bar when I left

AUD has been a storming buy , USD a decent sell...Yen swung dramatically from a bull to bear in the London session ..Euro has improved .........GBP disappointing as the bull action faded

AU and EJ buys have dominated last 2 hours ......massive swing on EA as well from bull to Bear

N

yen spiked on 8am bar so got messy ............ive done ok so far on a twitchy GU bull...........

ok i'm pretty much done today .........Bank holiday in UK but not for my Swiss/US masters so working today :whistling

cheers
N

boyoboy would I have gone back in seliing hard on this pair .......it was a peach in my 6-8am session then came back again recently (y)(y)

N

Attachments

• EA Strategy.JPG
    EA Strategy.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 143
morning all.........

overnights

big hit selling on AUD earlier .over 100 pip fall (NZD in trail)
Yen took the blast north ......up to 90 pips so far

London early openings - Indexes

Early Sells on GBP so far to -20 pips
Yen and AUD early buys so far to +15 pips

early London - Pairs so far (my scalp pairs anyway)
GU sells to -20 pips
EA sells to -20 pips

so fairly average start ...............my main trade has been the GU sells and will still lead on that going forward ...........7am will really determine the action

yen has some great bull potential at moment ............but I need the euro and or usd to be bear to lay it effectively ............so euro is the best potential partner here so far ..........

GU Sells
EA Sells
EJ sells

later
N

Attachments

• treble [;lays.JPG
    treble [;lays.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 123
Cad is running hot north now as well .................UCAD sells potential here

big reversals eh ? ............sitting on hands at moment

correlation patterns are all over the place .............messy messy market guys

usd going a little bear ...........doesn't help things

ok the early London patterns have dispersed..........not a steady stream here so 7am bar will be key

Yen still a bull candidate ...........GBP may sell again but well into bull action at moment ...usd selling off ................

back later
N