FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

NVP
FXCorrelator on a 20ma / 1 delta setting this means that it updates every new candle right?
This is the one i,m using..
No setups for me right now on the 4 hr charts,but looking at the CHFJPY GBPJPY for a possibly buy later today not confirmed yet...
Neil where do you want me to post my trades here or the big thread ?

P.S Hats of to you trading the 1 minute charts geez way to fast for me (old age i guess !!) hehe
Regards

unless im mistaken you should see the lines moving all the time ......even mid bar there should be detections of variation on faster MA's ?

lets take this over the the main thread and I can perhaps look at a few of your screenshots ? .........:smart:

N

morning all

overnights
AUD went Bull , YEN went Bear.........others middle generally .....USD is bull

early London indexes
first hour GBP and Yen the bulls , CAd , USD and Aussies the bears so far into 7am bar

pairs im on ?

EA buys , GU buys
EJ and UJ sells .........

playing 7am bar moves at moment

later
N

EA is solid buy still ....i'm ranging EJ from lows of 75/76 playing bounces north

slooooooooooow other wise

morning all

overnights

early London indexes
first hour GBP and Yen the bulls , CAd , USD and Aussies the bears so far into 7am bar

pairs im on ?

EA buys , GU buys

later
N

steady eddie EA ............nice solid pips for me today so far (y)

Attachments

• ea steady.JPG
    ea steady.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 515
EA is solid buy still ....i'm ranging EJ from lows of 75/76 playing bounces north

slooooooooooow other wise

this is what I mean here .....:smart:

I look at the market re indexes and ready the trends / patterns......then play the things I see :smart:

Attachments

• ej range buys.JPG
    ej range buys.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 420
morning all

overnights

early London indexes

pairs im on ?

EA buys , GU buys

later
N

now GU buys ...too easy today :smart:

ok EA has gone to over 30 pips bull from early London and my lead money maker today ............2-3 other pairs contributing as well (already mentioned)........when I scalp I lock in 5 pips from entry and cruise the rest ......... today no exception ........I do adart this to dynamics of each pair though at times .........and the volatility of the G8

back later on today before lunch ...........locking out last 15-20 mins now to hit targets

cheers
N

this is what I mean here .....:smart:

I look at the market re indexes and ready the trends / patterns......then play the things I see :smart:

tooooo easy today ............wish it was like this every day :smart:(y)

Attachments

• ej moves.JPG
    ej moves.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 863
as I say to everyone re trading

if you find your edge and practice and refine it day in day out then one day you will be making regular profits - promise !!

later
N

usd bear move in last hour is really supercharging profits today on my pairs ............

hey all

London session over .........

indexes
GBP Boomed to nearly +60 on London , YEN dumped to -60 at times ....

pairs to have traded

GU.........Bull moves were awesome ....usd was net bear to help
EJ buys and UJ....yen bear assisted
EA buys , then it switched to big sells ..........
Ucad sells eventually ........I didn't trade it my session though

wont get to trade later ...........although I did fine earlier in 2 hours session ......

N

ok back later ...........wanted to see if I could catch a run on 1.30 bar but just a few pips and a lot of tricky whips being signalled

back later
N