FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

ok I am going to sign off for a while and play the 7am bar ............i'm making a few pips now but need a lot more in tank before 8am finish

back later - good hunting
N

gut feel ...............4681.............I think the usd is going to revesrse north and the gbp is going to get hammered with a selloff........

I will play what I see but I feel it this one

N

gut feel ...............4681.............I think the usd is going to revesrse north and the gbp is going to get hammered with a selloff........

I will play what I see but I feel it this one

N

86 spike ........

ok the usd bear run nullified any calls earlier ...........I just went to the rails on what was going bull....................

Yen , GBP (reversal), CAD ........Euro superb session now !!!!

ok that usd fall to -20 pips now from London opening really has made things easy for me ............USD pairs dominated the action for a few minutes and that's all salpers need

GU buys now have been to + 36 in London session
EU to mid +20's
UJ / UCaD to -20's

only EA buys to +20 come close

will keep playing but i'm doing fine this morning ...........nice 7am lead bar and subsequent action...................i'm surprised the usd followed through on more bear at 7am ...........but that's trading

N

ok market is flowing a treat at moment ......more usd bear pressure makes it pretty easy to read

have a good day .........back tomorrow

N

i'm pretty much finished today ......but plenty of USD sells rolling if traders want them .........

have a good day
N

hey all

looking at London..........some nice movers !!

USD kept diving to nearly a 60 pip low on London session and then retraced big time back
Swissie got BIG ..........went to 70 pips up on London...Euro tracked 30 pips behind
CAD dumped as USD recovered later in session .went to -60 pips

pairwise some great moves ...........

the falling USD offered up great opps across the board on all USD pairs till after 9am...then if you had the sphericals lots of big retraces as well .......EJ was a cheeky buy later in London session from the late bull run on Euro as yen flattened

Nice :)

sorry never got back to charts

US has been a storming session

the USD continued its dramatic u turn from 9am ish and is still climbing ! .......some 130 pip swing north to date ............that's huge for daily moves from the greenback

Yens had a bull US session so far

Cad and GBP taking the pain stateside

big US session plays are therefore

UCAD buys
GU Sells (And AU has done well)
EA a decent Bull mover as well

have a good evening
N

amazed I could trade this morning with the Premiership tears in my eyes ...........

well done Leicester .........Spurs (my team).......theres always next year !!!

I was only 1 when this happened ............I'm not on the coach then :)

morning all............had head down scalping and not posted so far ....oops sorry !

overnights

Usd Bull (retracing) , AUD bull ........held
Yen sold off big time ..now rertaced

London openings Indexes

Yen bull .....to 30 pips so far
NZD bull (Weak)

USD , GBP and CAD all sold off so far .........to -20's

Scalp pairs

Selling yen pairs UJ / EJ ............Yen is bull gang !

scraping barrel on some GU buys ...........and its coming again now

later all ........will be ending my session soon

N

morning all............had head down scalping and not posted so far ....oops sorry !

overnights

Usd Bull (retracing) , AUD bull ........held
Yen sold off big time ..now rertaced

London openings Indexes

Yen bull .....to 30 pips so far
NZD bull (Weak)

USD , GBP and CAD all sold off so far .........to -20's

Scalp pairs

Selling yen pairs UJ / EJ ............Yen is bull gang !

scraping barrel on some GU buys ...........and its coming again now

later all ........will be ending my session soon

N

closed out a while back ..............I see that the GBP and the USD are providing the entertainment STILL.............that pair is seriously Swinging today !!

Hope everyone made money on it ..I did ........see that last call above .....the 20-30 pip move is on the chart (y):smart:

back later
N

Attachments

• GU swings.JPG
    GU swings.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 164
as I was emailing someone yesterday .......

learning to trade is like learning anything..........you need time and effort and focus and dedication to your craft..........then you also need the proper Training and educational facilities to research and perfect your approach

the rest then is just plain screen time whilst you hone and perfect your skills ...........

its not rocket science...........just good old hard work .............and no one can do it for you..............it all has to come together over time :smart:

so don't believe the BS spouted by the "be a Top trader in a week" vendors ...........

you could be presented with the greatest trading system in the world tomorrow ..........but if you don't now how to trade and have not perfected your execution and every other nuance required to be the best ......then you will make it look lie the worse system in the world ..:p..believe me :smart:

and vice versa.........a poor system with good execution still fouls up !! :whistling

later
N

hey all

quick look in ........

Barnstorming performance from Yen London session .......massive retrace on the Asian sells............. no nearly 80 pips up from London opens

GBP the DOG .........over 70 pips down now London .......again reversing a decent Asian session.............Cad has got to - 50 pips

GU Sell has dominated later London trading .....UCAD buys also half decent with the recovering usd in the London session .........UJ sells have been ok (off the yen strength)

that's it ........would ve been some nice pips in for me if trading as real clarityon a few pairs (not lots of pairs arsing around !!)..........will try to get to table later today again

N

hey all

quick look in ........

Barnstorming performance from Yen London session .......massive retrace on the Asian sells............. no nearly 80 pips up from London opens

GBP the DOG .........over 70 pips down now London .......again reversing a decent Asian session.............Cad has got to - 50 pips

GU Sell has dominated later London trading .....UCAD buys also half decent with the recovering usd in the London session .........UJ sells have been ok (off the yen strength)

that's it ........would ve been some nice pips in for me if trading as real clarityon a few pairs (not lots of pairs arsing around !!)..........will try to get to table later today again

N

both went even better I see .UJ .off pace more now ...(y)(y)....:smart: