FX Trading May 21-25

Cable at 2.000 and above will happen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the tramlines on 4 hr are a bit uncomfortable though. Shall wait untill US opening for any direction

Shorted cable 53, stop 78.

Sorry to say that you won't be getting that much off this trade. You will get a little, "if" you know when to exit...The daily low's for both pairs will be made within the next few hours. You can quote me on this. Anyone's best bet will be to buy right now. Well, maybe not now now! but within the next 1hr or so. Point is you don't want to be short for long. Trust me.

Edit: Damn, just wen't back and saw your post. Little too late. You'll get em next trade!

Last edited:
Sorry to say that you won't be getting that much off this trade. You will get a little, "if" you know when to exit...The daily low's for both pairs will be made within the next few hours. You can quote me on this. Anyone's best bet will be to buy right now. Well, maybe not now now! but within the next 1hr or so. Point is you don't want to be short for long. Trust me.

Edit: Damn, just wen't back and saw your post. Little too late. You'll get em next trade!
I am not so sure about buying or selling cable, certaily not shorting EUR/USD, long on EUR seems to be a better choise, though a bit more confirmation and after possible another attempt to test todays low

+ 1.6 short 1.98666, number of the beast, see if this gets any further.
already went against it that upto 75, shorts confirmed from there on my setup.

+ 1.6 short 1.98666, number of the beast, see if this gets any further.
already went against it that upto 75, shorts confirmed from there on my setup.

Superstition is necessary at times I suppose. Good trade BTW. You should see some gains, I just hope you know when to exit and go long. As I stated previously the daily low's on these pairs is near. Don't get too cozy with those short's boys or you will lose your pants! (pun intended :) ). I see a bear trap waiting, and I see people in it. I'm in it too...difference is though I know when it's gonna snap. ;)

Still short at 1.3443 S/L 1.3458

Superstition is necessary at times I suppose. Good trade BTW. You should see some gains, I just hope you know when to exit and go long. As I stated previously the daily low's on these pairs is near. Don't get too cozy with those short's boys or you will lose your pants! (pun intended :) ). I see a bear trap waiting, and I see people in it. I'm in it too...difference is though I know when it's gonna snap. ;)

Compounding,

Can you explain your logic behind the bear squeeze? Why are you so convinced she is going to erupt? FA or TA wise.

bull flag triggered, and sayonara.....2.000 here we go.

EDIT: 2 targets 9946 first, then if at all 2.0016. The move can always fail, yet, it is a measured move. ;)

and the wasp method (the old version) had a stop which was never triggered. I would move it now to BE (stop at 54+spread)

I am not in, just watching. ive taken my share overnight, and wont go back till next week.

S/L back to 1.3463. Dam market. I hate anything over 15 pips.

3458 is a pivot point on my software, if gone through convincingly, long in place, if it bounces of it, poss short for 20+ pps

Compounding,

Can you explain your logic behind the bear squeeze? Why are you so convinced she is going to erupt? FA or TA wise.

I'm afraid to tell you that I don't wan't to disclose this knowledge. Just enter a SHORT position NOW with a good size S/L and then you will see profits. This is proof. The logic I won't get into. You will see..soon.

If I were you I would be going short the EUR. Now. Then in the next 1hr30min tell me that there is nothing to trade.

Edit: That was to quote TPF btw, it appears you've removed your post...

hard to do, long from 83, I tally up later - 20 od at the mo. still a mixed bag, see if some sustained movement goes along. Like to see it hold above 1.9867. pref. 73 :)

What are you wittering on about? The market is in a sideways movement, a 15 - 20 point ranging pattern. There is nothing to trade at present.

Maybe (as I write) there could be a sign of an option expiry moving the Euro slightly higher. Before a fall for the remainder of the US session .

If I were you I would be going short the EUR. Now. Then in the next 1hr30min tell me that there is nothing to trade.

Hi compunding

you seem very sure of your opinions.:)

Are you a wallstreet trader or something similar, with inside info etc.?

Thanks.

PS. You seem to be contradicting yourself from one post to the next. Not good for credibility.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi compunding

you seem very sure of your opinions.:)

Are you a wallstreet trader or something similar, with inside info etc.?

Thanks.

Hello JTrader. I'm indeed very sure of my anlaysis, my "opinion's" I have to work on :cheesy:. I wouldn't call it "inside" info, but it is definitely knowledge someone in the "know" would know, but this person wouldn't necessarily "talk" about it. Just like if I knew I could trade at 99.99% accuracy I wouldn't dare let anyone know because the "knowing" itself of that knowledge implies that there is nothing to know ;). And if there is nothing to know, then that means I know nothing.