FX Trading May 21-25

Cable at 2.000 and above will happen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oi!!

how about i do the same, and put all the indicators on my chart, and see if i can make decisions at all :LOL:

you will be surprised. once you go dark you never turn back!:D

EDIT: on a serious note: think the Wasp strat would go long at about 9860 in 2 mins, prior to the breakout of the flag. will update chart.

NNNOOOOOOO! You mean the 1-2-3 drop isnt going to work today?

Attachments

• 1-2-3_may24.gif
    1-2-3_may24.gif
    84.8 KB · Views: 130
I believe the EURO might have met it's daily low just a few hours ago at 1.3424 champ :) . Now will be a good time to be long the EURO or the Pound. Forget the "Big Bad News" and how it will affect the market and you's guys positions...the markets will take care of themselves.

Im long Europe/United States at 1.3439 with a S/L at 1.3424. Can't wait for the "news" ;)....:cheesy:

Excuse me actually sold that position just now for a 3 pip profit and went short at 1.3443 now..:eek: forgive me for the intrusion upon the thread..will post when I'm long again..:) daily low is still 1.3424 and I believe it will remain that way, only time will tell.

didnt know you changed to the hourlies.

gave a nice entry, and immediately into profit. way earlier than the price pattern. nice.

Yeah changed it for a few reasons after I'd finished the journal, just fitting it into my monthly targets and requirements better.

It 'may' be a nice entry, 'if' its going up that is!... but that's the beauty of a probability based strat that can swing and twist (like a swinging, twisty thing) very easily to catch as much as possible.

NNNOOOOOOO! You mean the 1-2-3 drop isnt going to work today?

so theres the chart. had to put the price in big numbers cause otherwise wont k now where it is :cheesy:

no clue where its going. honest dont care. cant trade. got a child (asleep luckily) but getting ready for holiday. having a bit of a break.

j

Attachments

• indicators.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 140
so theres the chart. had to put the price in big numbers cause otherwise wont k now where it is :cheesy:

no clue where its going. honest dont care. cant trade. got a child (asleep luckily) but getting ready for holiday. having a bit of a break.

j

aaaahhhhh! my eyes, my eyes, my eyes! its like looking into a kaleidoscope! :LOL: :LOL:

EDIT: [better] sorry, doctor, this patient aint gonna make it! his CPR is over 23/45, and his blood/plasm levels are OB, and the green-squiggly bit is pointing down.

j

I like it! :cheesy:

I like it! :cheesy:

downloaded that indicator or whatever you call from ForexFactory. The guy that posted it said he had bought a longer chain, and thus needed a bigger price number.

I just followed suit. I sit in my garden and can watch the PC from there. :cheesy:
I also bought a longer chain too :cheesy:

aaaahhhhh! my eyes, my eyes, my eyes! its like looking into a kaleidoscope! :LOL: :LOL:

EDIT: [better] sorry, doctor, this patient aint gonna make it! his CPR is over 23/45, and his blood/plasm levels are OB, and the green-squiggly bit is pointing down.

lol.

-4, long cable 1.9865, got the signal so taken it. Maybe were in for a rest , retest of yesterdays high. ?

Looking at cable and euro's moves, one of them must be bluffing.

The EUR and the Pound are looking to retest there daily low's. Price might break through the low's, but one thing for sure within the next 1hr we are going to find out, but that's not what's interesting here. What's interesting here is that once the news hit's I belive the EUR and the Pound are headed to the ceiling regardless of what the new's might be! There is just too much buying pressure in these markets for the pairs to act otherwise. I might be wrong on this. But I don't think so. My judgement should be at least 85% accurate.

Might have been dreaming and only caught the end of it, but I think An Expert on Sky said something about cable being likely to fall to around 1.93, which makes me quite confident it'll be over 2 again fairly soon.
btw, zuke, have you tried putting on trailing stops?

I used to use trailing stops, but often couldnt resist the temptation to widen them to "give the trade some room". I am currently working on programming a dynamic stop that tightens during consolidation, but widens during volatility.

EUR/USD has a bigger pond and it is likely to go up. However to be on a safe side while the news release just got out of EUR/USD long for +5 @3442

The EUR and the Pound are looking to retest there daily low's. Price might break through the low's, but one thing for sure within the next 1hr we are going to find out, but that's not what's interesting here. What's interesting here is that once the news hit's I belive the EUR and the Pound are headed to the ceiling regardless of what the new's might be! There is just too much buying pressure in these markets for the pairs to act otherwise. I might be wrong on this. But I don't think so. My judgement should be at least 85% accurate.

This is funny :). It appears that the market is already pricing in positive US data.....LOL, or rather it is preparing itself for it. The current daily low's on the Pound and the EUR might get busted open after all. I'm still SHORT at 1.3443 with a S/L at 1.3463 which is an embarrassment for me BTW because my S/L's are never more than 15 pips and never ever more than 20. So, my S/L for this trade was at 1.3458 now it's at 1.3463. I hope 1.3458 holds, so that in my mind I would think that I never had to change my S/L to begin with :cool:.

If cable is bluffing and the usd strenghtens, a mighty fall on cable shall follow, in few min we shall know Happy trading to all

Hello Compounding. Welcome back.

Good sideways action now established on cable and the Euro. More confirmation of enthusiastic, if not energetic Dollar demand.

This is funny :). It appears that the market is already pricing in positive US data.....LOL, or rather it is preparing itself for it. The current daily low's on the Pound and the EUR might get busted open after all. I'm still SHORT at 1.3443 with a S/L at 1.3463 which is an embarrassment for me BTW because my S/L's are never more than 15 pips and never ever more than 20. So, my S/L for this trade was at 1.3458 now it's at 1.3463. I hope 1.3458 holds, so that in my mind I would think that I never had to change my S/L to begin with :cool:.

S/L back to 1.3458 it was at 1.3463 for about aaa...3 mins? That was so embarrassing to have a S/L so wide for me.

Oh, hi TPF :).

Shorted cable 53, stop 78.
quickly stopped out -25.

Last edited: