FX Trading May 21-25

Cable at 2.000 and above will happen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
heard of the ignore function? ;)

In all seriousness, if someone has something valuable to add to the weekly thread, i.e. fully explained in terms of reasoning etc. then fair enough. I am all ears.

If people post only random ramblings for the sake of getting it off their chest on this thread (which often seems to happen), info that is often of no value to others, and are not able to provide valid reasons for their decisions/comments, then why bother posting it on this thread:confused: ?

Last edited:
Hello JTrader. I'm indeed very sure of my anlaysis, my "opinion's" I have to work on :cheesy:. I wouldn't call it "inside" info, but it is definitely knowledge someone in the "know" would know, but this person wouldn't necessarily "talk" about it. Just like if I knew I could trade at 99.99% accuracy I wouldn't dare let anyone know because the "knowing" itself of that knowledge implies that there is nothing to know ;). And if there is nothing to know, then that means I know nothing.

You infuriating child..

Hello JTrader. I'm indeed very sure of my anlaysis, my "opinion's" I have to work on :cheesy:. I wouldn't call it "inside" info, but it is definitely knowledge someone in the "know" would know, but this person wouldn't necessarily "talk" about it. Just like if I knew I could trade at 99.99% accuracy I wouldn't dare let anyone know because the "knowing" itself of that knowledge implies that there is nothing to know ;). And if there is nothing to know, then that means I know nothing.

Oh, i see, you're a timewaster :cry: :!:

Ive just remembered who Compounding really is! Do you any of you remember some numbskull who had this ridiculous rambling thread? I think his name was 7th Signal or something? Anyway, Im pretty sure Compunding is the same guy.

Oh, i see, you're a timewaster :cry: :!:

Actually I dread wasting time JT. In this "business" time wasted is money wasted. And I don't waste money. ( 11 pips now TPF). You didn't understand what I posted, so you interpreted it falsely. This could be similar to the trader's who don't understand the international currency markets, how they came about, how they operated, why they operate, who operates them, and how they can learn how to operate them (13 pips TPF). I'm teaching you something right now, but truly ask yourself "Do I really wan't this?" Do you hunger and thirst for this knowledge? When the student is ready the teacher will appear ( 22 pips TPF) and the teacher is here now. If you can't see me as a teacher you can't see yourself as a student. If you can't see yourself as a student you can never learn.

Ive just remembered who Compounding really is! Do you any of you remember some numbskull who had this ridiculous rambling thread? I think his name was 7th Signal or something? Anyway, Im pretty sure Compunding is the same guy.

LOL I remember him/that thread, that was funny stuff!

EDIT: and a quick search of that thread and who's name should be there....!

Currently short dow at 13580, swing trade, looking for 13470.

I would favour option 2, money in the bank and opportunity to capitalise on potential change of trend, 13540-13570 crucial zones.

Trailers stopped out of swing trade @ 13570

was he the guy who thought he could treat the markets like an airplane?
radar-screens and all?

(sudden drop to support-line on cable. c'mon, cable, make my 1-2-3 come true, as its the only price-action pattern I know ( apart from pin-bars))

radar-screens and all?

(sudden drop to support-line on cable. c'mon, cable, make my 1-2-3 come true, as its the only price-action pattern I know ( apart from pin-bars))

wasp & trendie..the very same! One week he was an jet pilot, then he was an ex Marine, then a multi millionaire who was coming to save us all with his "knowledge", but only if "we were ready to be a student" etc. Compounding is the same guy...if nothing else, we can keep him as our thread jester.

radar-screens and all?

No. That's 7thSignalTrader. I know him, but I'm not him :). Sorry.

wasp & trendie..the very same! One week he was an jet pilot, then he was an ex Marine, then a multi millionaire who was coming to save us all with his "knowledge", but only if "we were ready to be a student" etc. Compounding is the same guy...if nothing else, we can keep him as our thread jester.

..."the funny people with the silly hats and the bells? Oh no, that's lepers, sorry!"*

*(with thanks to Queenie - blackadder)

Sounds like a good plan though Zuke!

what, you mean MY comically duff calls arent good enough for you? :cheesy:

Banked a few more at 9885, leaving trailers to EOD.
Bloody took its time eh....;)

Not a bad day, stopped out of all trailers on cable from original 9845 long.
Maybe a pullback tomorrow before we attack the 9900 again...

Good luck all
shorted dow cash at 13614

Waiting for 241.50 on gbp/jap before I bail.

Not much going today on the forum in terms of trading activity. Hoping we pick up tomorrow.

A thread “Jester” I quite like the idea of that. After all it does get a little tedious when the markets are slow.

"The Village idiot" so to speak. Excellent.

COMPOUNDING you may stay.

bull flag triggered, and sayonara.....2.000 here we go.

EDIT: 2 targets 9946 first, then if at all 2.0016. The move can always fail, yet, it is a measured move. ;)

and the wasp method (the old version) had a stop which was never triggered. I would move it now to BE (stop at 54+spread)

I am not in, just watching. ive taken my share overnight, and wont go back till next week.

err, guess not. good im not trading. off to ballet school. :D